Bars & Restaurants. Buccament Bay Resort HAS several bars and restaurants which offer guests a choice of cuisine, ranging from fine dining to casual eating. Bamboo, Safran and Jacks will open on a rotation with each open at least 3 times per week
- Ginger & Co Sushi open from Lunchtime UNTIL 5PM serving takeaway Sushi
- Bamboo - Casual Beachfront Restaurant/ Italian Buffet/ A La Carte Restaurant & Bar open for dinner - serving THEMED buffets. A La Carte pizzas. Plus a bar for evening drinks & cocktails **This venue is currently undergoing internal refurbishment with a view to reopening in Spring 2016. Hotel has advised that as this venue is adjacent from the main resort any work carried out does not interfere or provide any inconvenience to guests.
- Beach Grill - Buffet Beach Barbeques. Open Daily for Lunch from 11am-4pm,
- Bay Beach Club Restaurant and Bar - casual all day beach dining open from 10am â Midnight, offering A La Carte lunch and dinner and a wraparound bar with terrace for drinks and speciality cocktails.
- JACKS RESTAURANT â Fine Dining Restaurant open for dinner â Offering fine cuts of steak and fresh seafood. Premium wine cellar â Some items will incur a supplement. Smart Dress
- HQ Coffee Shop - Deli & ice cream parlour, serving light snacks, sandwiches and salads, as well as cakes, ice creams and pastries - Open from 7am-10pm
- The Wellness Cafe - by the Spa, offering healthy snacks and drinks - Open for lunch/afternoon snacks ] (only available for clients using the Spa).
- Safran Restaurant â Open 6pm â 10.30pm 3-4 evenings per week - Indian A La Carte.
Please note that due to great demand during high season or at high occupancy, there is a restriction of 3 diningâs per week at our premier fine dining Steak & Seafood restaurant, Jacks. Reservations can be made on arrival at resort. This will allow all guest the opportunity to enjoy the fine dining experience at our award winning resort.
Please be advised that Buccament Bay Resort operates strict dress codes for each of its restaurants. Please click here for more information.
Children & Teens
- Little Harlequin's Kids Club provides day care for young children with closely supervised, fun-filled activities, age appropriate toys, puzzles and games for ages 3-12. Younger children can be taken upon request
- A baby-sitting service is available from 7pm until midnight *
- Teen lounge with an adjoining games room providing pool, table tennis, table top football and a jukebox
- Kids Package includes: Cot, Milk warmer & stroller
Amenities within the resort
- The reception has a concierge service to provide guests with all services they require, such as restaurant and spa bookings, arranging taxis and sightseeing tours. Situated within the PIAZZA area are several boutiques offering designer handbags, shoes, jewellery and swimwear.
- Swimming pools including childrenâs paddling pool all with concierge service
- Beach with sun loungers, umbrellas and concierge service
- Diving & Watersports Centre offering diving and PADI tuition, catamaran trips, kayak and laser hire, snorkelling trips, deep sea fishing, dolphin and whale watching excursions, fun for all the family *
- The Harlequin Sports Academy offers expert coaching for both children and adults and includes the Pat Cash Tennis Academy, Liverpool FC Soccer School and WICB Cricket Academy. Group coaching is complimentary and there is daily group tennis sessions for both adults and children. There is daily group cricket and football coaching sessions for children up to the age of 16. 1 to 1 coaching is available for both adults and children and is payable locally
- The Harlequin Fitness Centre comprises of a full range of cardiovascular and physical training equipment including resistance weight machines, treadmills, bikes and cross trainers
- Group fitness classes are available, including yoga, spinning, beach boxing and zumba. Personal Training is available for extra charge, payable locally
- Buccament Bay Resort is the perfect location to celebrate a dream wedding or an idyllic honeymoon with tailor made wedding packages and honeymoon packages available to celebrate that special occasion
- The Spa at Buccament Bay Resort offers products and treatments created by ESPA *
- The Harlequin Performing Arts Academy offers a wide range of upbeat classes and tuition for children of all ages and ability to learn and develop performance skills, with tailor-made classes led by West End performers, actors, choreographers, vocal coaches and musicians Masterclasses will also be arranged for aspiring adults. Academy participants will have the opportunity to take part in regular performances by the Academy at the resort â Group coaching is complimentary
- Business Centre *
* For the use of these facilities or services an extra charge applies
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT