Restaurants & Bars
Included as part of Casa de Campo's All Inclusive meal plan guests can select from the following dining venues:
- La Caña by II Circo - for a light lunch or fine dining, enjoy Mediterranean cuisine specialties prepared by chefs from the noted Circo restaurants in New York and Las Vegas. Located in the main area of the resort, choose air-conditioned indoor dining or enjoy the tropical breezes outside on the terrace with views of the pools and gardens.
- The Beach Club by Le Cirque - the Maccioni Family of the world-famous Le Cirque Restaurant in New York City has joined forces with Casa de Campo to create an unforgettable dining experience at the newly renovated restaurant on private Minitas Beach! Enjoy tropical breezes and breathtaking views as you dine on delicious seafood, grilled meats, pasta, fresh salads and side dishes along with amazing desserts. From menu creation through food preparation, presentation and service, Le Cirque trained chefs oversee the Beach Club´s cuisine with a unique Caribbean flair.
- Chinois - the place to indulge in pan-Asian flavors, sample Cantonese specialties, Japanese sushi, sashimi and other Oriental dishes. Choose indoor dining surrounded by the vibrant décor of waterfalls, rich colors and five-star service or outdoor dining to enjoy the wonderful Caribbean breezes and breathtaking Marina views.
- La Piazzetta - a gourmet Italian restaurant featuring antipasto selections, home made pasta dishes and authentic main courses that epitomize the traditions of Italian cuisine from the various regions of Italy. Dine in the rustic ambiance of the Mediterranean with strolling musicians, cobblestone and ceramic tile.
- Lago Grill - an open-air eatery with breakfast and lunch buffets overlooking the Teeth of the Dog´s 18th hole and the Caribbean Sea, Lago Grill will wake you up with Caribbean delights including fresh tropical fruit and juice blends, made-to-order omelets, homemade baked goods, plus a full array of hot & cold breakfast choices. For lunch enjoy the delicious fresh grill buffet, made-to-order pastas & sauces, flavorful local dishes and a complete salad bar.
- 19th Hole - build your own sandwich down to the last detail and enjoy the spectacular view of Pete Dye´s ferocious Teeth of the Dog golf course and Caribbean Sea. The ideal spot to relax and recharge after a day of driving, chipping and putting in the sun, or for a tasty treat after a morning at the Cygalle Healing Spa.
- La Casita Restaurant - offering guests a choice of succulent seafood specialties, fine Spanish cuisine, a variety of tapas, sumptuous deserts and refreshing cocktails. Enjoy waterfront seating under the stars or in the expansive al fresco structure overlooking the Marina, array of private yachts and the shimmering Caribbean Sea!
- Room Service - for guests' ultimate relaxation and convenience room service for hotel rooms and resort villa homes is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Menus are available in your In-room Hotel Directory. Delivery is available to all hotel rooms and resort villa homes with a $7.00 delivery charge.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 3 Swimming Pools in main hotel area (a children's pool, lap pool, and a main pool featuring a waterfall and swim-up bar
- 1 Swimming Pool at La Terraza Tennis Centre
- 1 Swimming Pool at the Altos de CChavon Village (below 19th Hole Bar at Dye Fore)
- Cygalle Healing Spa
- La Terraza Tennis Centre with 13 Har-Tru thennis courts, 10 with floodlights
- Three 18th hole Pete Dye-designed Golf Courses - Teeth of the Dog, The Links and Dye Fore ***
- Casa de Campo Marina & Yacht Club
- Casa de Campo Pier
- Toddlers N- Casa - a fun full or half-day programme for our youngest guests aged between 1-3
- Kid N' Casa - a supervised children´s programme for kids aged 4-7
- Casa 'Tweens - for the not-so kids and not quite teens yet, this cool Casa is bursting with activities and special excursions
- Bonche 4 Teens - supervised area exclusively for the resort's teen guests, featuring their own club with a billiard table, air hockey, music, movies and more. Daily programmes are also available.
- Nannies N' Casa - babysitting service by day and by night
Every May through October, the hotel close their three golf courses on a rotating schedule for a much-needed break to ensure they can be in top condition for the new season. The scheduled maintenance is currently as follows:
CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE
Teeth of the Dog
June 25 – July 27
Dye Fore Chavón
June 4 – 29
Dye Fore Marina
May 7 – June 1
Dye Fore Lagos
October 1 – 26
August 6 – 31
'Please note while we try to stick to a regular schedule, sometimes we have to close a course for maintenance unexpectedly. Please check with the Golf Starter prior to your arrival for the most up-to-date information.'
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT