Restaurants & Bars
- AnaCapri - accessible from the street as well from the hotel's interior lift, this warm and elegant restaurant offers guests a succulent spread of buffet breakfasts as well as delectable dinners. Those who have dinner included as part of their meal plan will have it served here either buffet style or with a set menu. Enjoy the beautiful combination of bright tropical colours, shapes and decorative elements, creating an inviting ambience.
- La Florentina - offering dramatic panoramic views from the 19th floor this a la carte restaurant specialises in Italian food. This sophisticated dining venue also features a welcome lounge, a bar and two dining sections.
- El Dorado - found on the hotel's executive floor, this elegant venue offers personalised service with a special breakfast service for guests staying on this floor.
- Azul - located on the 17th floor, this bar is the place for guests to mingle and chill while enjoying spectacular city views. An extensive selection of premium beverages and cocktails is on offer here. Come to enjoy the modern and sleek ambience, relax and find your way to the pool via the stairs leading right to the pool area on the 18th floor.
- Lobby Bar - situated right at the end of the hotel lobby, this bar features a lovely Art Deco mural that adds a unique touch of style to the place.
- Snack Bar - this poolside bar is conveniently located to offer bathing guests with a range of light meals, snacks, and cooling beverages. It also offers a good respite from the sunshine thanks to the welcome shade.
Facilities & Services
- Rooftop Pool
- Business Centre
- Barber Shop
- Beauty Salon
- Shopping Centre
- Laundry Service
- Room Service
- Currency Exchange
- Car Rental
- Tourist Desk
- Medical Service
- Parking area
- Wi-Fi Internet access
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT