Restaurants & Bars
- The Oasis - Buffet Restaurant offers a varied gastronomic selection of Creole and international cuisine. Live music livens up the dinners.
- El Pescador Restaurant: a selection of Creole and international food, specialising in grilled fish and seafood.
- Lobby Bar - Local and imported beverages
- La Glorieta - Snack service. Local and imported beverages
- Media Noche - Local and imported beverages
Facilities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Entertainment - Enjoy a range of games and competitions during the day the at night, the Media Noche nightclub you will be able to enjoy varied shows exclusively presented by our professionals and carry on dancing to the live music band 6 times a week.
- Dance Classes - Salsa, merengue, lambada nobody will be able to resist you after you have had our dance classes!
- English and Spanish classes for beginners.
- Sports at the Club - Beach volleyball, canoes, pedal boats, catamarans, windsurfing,
- Floodlit tennis courts (free of charge).
- Pool tables
- Aerobics and aquaerobics
- Games Room
Safe Security Box
- Beauty Salon
- Conference room -Theatre-style conference room with a capacity of up to 200 people, audiovisual equipment hire service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT