Restaurants & Bars
- Catalinas Restaurant - elegant, fine-dining restaurant, featuring international cuisine and delicious Spanish and Chilean wines
- Arena's Cafe - is not specializing in seafood, rather it is a casual restaurant that offers breakfast, lunch and light snacks
- Pelican Nest - offering light fare and melodious evening entertainment
- Magallanes Pool Bar - swim-up pool bar, serving casual dining and refreshing cocktails
- Room Service - providing in-room dining from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Facilities & Services
- Blue Flag ecological Flamingo Beach - miles of sugar-white sand ideal for swimming, surfing, snorkelling and sunset cruises
- Swimming pool - with pool volleyball, a swim-up bar, and sun lounges
- Childrens Centre - overed pool, an indoor / outdoor playroom adjacent to the pool
- Fitness Centre - featuring modern equipment, a sauna, changing rooms, and showers
- Games Area - provides hours of entertainment including complimentary billiards and air hockey
- Outdoor tennis court (lit for night time play )
- Beauty salon - offering spa services, including facials and therapeutic massages ($)
- Casino - featuring slot machines, roulette, and poker from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. ($)
- Snorkel & Dive Shop, a convenient place for underwater adventure supplies ($)
- Water sports - available nearby including wave runners, scuba diving, snorkelling, kayakingand deep-sea fishing($)
- ATV rentals for touring and soaking up local attractions and culture ($)
($) Available at an additional charge.
Pool and Beach towels are available free of charge to all hotel guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT