Restaurants & Bars
- Bobby Flay`s Mesa Grill - Serving his signature Southwestern cuisine with a Bahamian twist. Mesa Grill is open for breakfast and dinner, overlooking tranquil Paradise Beach.
- Mosaic - a fresh concept in custom-made cuisine, this Mediterranean-influenced restaurant features action cooking stations to prepare dishes on demand, from fresh fish to churrasco. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, overlooking the Atlantis waterscape.
- The Cove Pool Cafe - bistro-table and chaise - lounge service of fresh fare, from ceviche and sashimi bento boxes to gourmet burgers and wraps, along with smoothies and full bar service.
- Cascades Grill - Flavorful, jerked meats, pulled chicken & BBQ pork, seasonal salads, hot and cold wraps and frozen drinks served poolside.
- The Cove Pool - gaming tables and lively DJ mixes bring a high-energy atmosphere to this adults-only pool area, open into the evening for cocktails, mingling and balmy ocean views.
- Lobby Lounge - fruit infused martinis and signature drinks served in this upscale lounge, with a backdrop of spectacular Bahamian sunsets.
Facilities & Services
- Cain at the Cove - The Cove Pools and exclusive beach: an adults-only playground on an apex of Cove and Paradise Beaches, featuring 4 multi-level pools, shaded daybeds, conversation pods by the bard and chaise lounges in the water along the main pool's edge. Special pool and beach services strictly for Cove guests.
- Cabanas - private poolside and beachside cabanas available for daily rent will feature flat screen TVs, wireless Internet, Bose 321 system, private bathrooms and custom-stocked service bards. Personal concierge care for all guests needs. Fruit and water provided complimentary.
- Cascades - a zero-entry pool formed by a cascading waterfall. Cascades is a family oriented pool exclusive to Cove guests.
- Night club
- Casino - The largest and most exciting casino in the Caribbean featuring 1,000 of the newest slot machines and 100 table games for play 24 hours a day.
- The Baths - the largest and deepest pool in the Atlantis waterscape, this zero-entry baths pool is situated near Cove Beach and Atlantis' new immersive water ride experience.
- Aquaventure - waterscape offers four more breathtaking water slides within a 120 foot tall tower, a mile-long tidal wave river ride, an interactive children's pool with slides , a zero-entry pool overlooking Cove Beach, Climber's Rush- a new rock climbing wall covering the face of the tidal wave generator building offers 11 different walls of varying skill levels.
- Dolphin Cay - allows guests to interact with these charismatic mammals. With a focus on conservation and education, this comprehensive habitat will reveal a greater understanding of the bottlenose dolphin.
- Mandara SPA
- Sports Center - two fitness/wellness studios, new cardio/exercise equipment and new tennis center.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT