Restaurants & Bars
- Spices - Buffet/Pan Caribbean a la carte dinners are served here
- Casanova Italian Ristorante - Buffet breakfast and lunch with cooking stations and sumptuous Northern Italian a la carte cuisine in the evening
- Baccarat - A la carte breakfast with healthy options and French gourmet cuisine overlooking the moonlit pool for dinner
- The Cricketer's Pub - English breakfast and traditional pub food and snacks in the evening
- Royal Café & Grill - Beachside grill featuring an a la carte selection of sandwiches, grilled specialties and salads
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria - Fresh to order pizzas in the finest traditional Italian fashion.
- The Crystal Room - Elegant Mediterranean Cuisine a la carte dining
- Kimonos - Teppanyaki-style Oriental cuisine prepared at your table by your chef
- Gordon's on the Pier - Elegant a la carte dining exclusive for guests in Butler serviced Suites
- Schooner's - Caribbean Seafood served for lunch and dinner, this restaurant is located on Sandals Island
- Late Night Buffet- Weekly late night chocolate buffet
- Sundowner - Swim Up bar
- Sunset - Swim Up bar
- Sunset Bar
- Schooner's - "Swim up" Bar
- Balmoral Bar and Piano Lounge
- Crystal Bar
- Royal Beach Bar
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
Dress shoes or sandals.
NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
NO ~ hats nor caps.
- 2 impressive large heated swimming pools - 1 at Balmoral Oceanfront Village and 1 at the Royal Windsor Tower
- 3 pools in the Royal Village section (heated), 1 pool at Sandals Island and 1 Dive Instruction pool
- Sandals Island - Guests can visit Sandals beautiful offshore island. Features on the island include fresh water pool, swim up pool bar, whirlpool and our most famous Zen Garden (Red Lane Spa®). Ferry runs every hour on the hour, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Ferry returns from the island at a quarter to the hour (i.e. 11:45 a.m.), with the last ferry returning at 4:45 p.m.
- Land sports - Basketball, Croquet, Beach Volleyball, Billiards and Pool Table, Darts, Indoor Games, Lawn Chess, Shuffleboard and Table Tennis. Two Tennis Courts lit for night play.
- Watersports - snorkelling, windsurfing, water trikes, sail boats, hobie cats & kayaking
- Scuba diving (Certified divers only; a fee applies to others)
- Nightly entertainment such as Piano Bar, Amphitheatre, Talent Night, Live Shows, Carnival party and more
- Weekly events including Manager's Welcome Cocktail Party, Club Sandals Guest Cocktail Reception and Sandals Select Cocktail, Dinner Party & Butler's Cocktail Party.
- Penthouse Fitness Centre with panoramic ocean views and available to use 24/7
- Steam room & sauna (at Red Lane Spa®)
- Red Lane Spa®
- Royal Tings Gift Shop
- Free WiFi (Premium WiFi available at an extra cost)
- Nurse's Station
- Bahamaian Luau - On Sandals Cay Beach serving Conch and Bahamain fish with beers, rum punch, fruit punch and Wines, with live music
* Minimum stay 3 nights. Government & documentation fees at extra cost
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT