Restaurants & Bars:
- Spices - Buffet/Pan Caribbean a la carte dinner
- Ristorante Casanova - Buffet breakfast and lunch with cooking stations and sumptuous Northern Italian a la carte cuisine in the evening
- Baccarat - A la carte breakfast with healthy options and French gourmet cuisine overlooking the moonlit pool for dinner
- The Cricketer's Pub - English breakfast and traditional pub food and snacks in the evening
- Royal Cafe - Beachside grill featuring an a la carte selection of sandwiches, grilled specialties and salads
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria - Fresh to order pizzas in the finest traditional Italian fashion.
- The Crystal Room - Elegant Mediterranean Cuisine a la carte dining
- Kimonos - Teppanyaki-style Oriental cuisine prepared at your table by your chef
- Gordon's on the Pier - elegant a la carte dining exclusive for guests in Butler serviced Suites
- Stew Fish (On Sandals Island) - Caribbean Seafood a la Carte restaurant
- Late Night Buffet- Weekly late night chocolate buffet
- Sundowner - Swim Up bar
- Sunset - Swim Up bar
- Sunset Bar
- Stewfish - Swim Up Bar
- Cricketers Pub
- Balmoral Bar and Piano Lounge
- Crystal Bar
- Royal Beach Bar
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
Dress shoes or sandals.
NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
NO ~ hats nor caps.
- 2 impressive large swimming pools
- 3 pools in the Royal Village section, 1 pool at Sandals Island and 1 Dive Instruction pool
- Sandals Island - Guests can visit Sandals beautiful offshore island. Features on the island include fresh water pool, swim up pool bar, whirlpool, Stewfish and our most famous Zen Garden (Red Lane Spa). Ferry runs every hour on the hour, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Ferry returns from the island at a quarter to the hour (i.e. 11:45 a.m.), with the last ferry returning at 4:45 p.m.
- Land sports - Basketball, Croquet, Beach Volleyball, Billiards and Pool Table, Darts, Indoor Games, Lawn Chess, Shuffleboard and Table Tennis. Two Tennis Courts lit for night play.
- Watersports - snorkelling, windsurfing, water trikes, sail boats, hobie cats & kayaking
- Scuba diving (Certified divers only; a fee applies to others)
- Nightly entertainment with live shows
- Weekly events including Manager's Welcome Cocktail Party, Club Sandals Guest Cocktail Reception and Sandals Select Cocktail & Dinner Party
- Fitness Centre
- Steam room & sauna
- Red Lane Spa
- Royal Tings Gift Shop
- Free basic WiFi (Premium WiFi available at an extra cost)
- Nurse's Station
- Bahamaian Luau - On Sandals Cay Beach serving Conch and Bahamain fish with beers, rum punch, fruit punch and Wines, with live music
* Minimum stay 3 nights. Government & documentation fees at extra cost
Sandals Resorts are located upon the Caribbean’s best beaches and offer an array of captivating pools, waterparks, land sports and water sports. With activities for babies, toddlers, kids, tweens and teens, Sandals accommodates for all age groups. The Caribbean inspired Red Lane® Spas offer treatments for kids as well as adults. Sandals also boasts Flexible Rooms & Suites, with families in mind. Every resort offers 5 Star Global Gourmet™ Dining with the highest rooms to restaurant ratios in the Caribbean. Furthermore, their Luxury Included® service includes unlimited Premium Brand Drinks in a great array of bars, catering for every taste. What makes Sandals even more special is that return airport transfers are included and there is a higher staff to guest ratio than most all-inclusive resorts, ensuring a personalised service. Guests staying in top-tier suites can expect Personal Butler Service, with staff that have been trained by the guild of professional English Butlers. Voted the “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resorts” 18 years running, Sandals’ resorts promise a holiday to remember fondly for a lifetime.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT