Restaurants & Bars
- Shutters Poolside Restaurant - Open for lunch daily and dinner in the evenings when breezes closes
- Breezes Restaurant - Waterfront alfresco restaurant right on Long Bay Beach. Trendy cuisine and casual dining. Open May through to October.
- Tamarisk Restaurant & Terrace - Sophisticated and romantic overlooking Mangrove Bay. The menu changes daily.
- Port of Call - a pub full of character offering a relaxed dinner overlooking Mangrove Bay
- Private Candlelit Dining for Two - dine on a private cove where a butler serve a 4 course dinner from a customised menu
Facilities & Services
- 30 acre peninsula
- Adult only; guests 16 years or older are welcomed
- Spectacular water views
- 4 private beaches
- 10,000 sq. ft. Ocean Spa â world-class spa with a wide range of treatments from classic massages to the famous Sothys of Paris line of body treatments and facials
- Multi-tiered infinity pool
- Bicycle/Moped rentals -- on-site
- Cambridge Beaches 5 acre nature reserve
- Labyrinth garden
- Meditation gardens
- Croquet lawn and putting green â onsite
- Full service marina â on site (seasonal)
- Tea time â 4 pm daily in the historic main house
- Three tennis courts with tennis pro on request
- Preferred affiliation with all Bermuda golf courses on the island
- English croquet
- Visit the marina for any type of water equipment or boat
NOTICE: The indoor pool facility is currently closed for unforeseen maintenance works and will re open on 2nd March 2015. All other facilities are operating as normal.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT