Restaurants & Bars
- The Fish Pot - enjoying a lovely location on a little harbour and boasting spectacular views over the ocean, this is the hotel's main and only restaurant, situated at one of the last remaining corners of Barbados' west coast in Six Men's fishing village. Stylishly casual, this fish eatery serves a menu inspired by the sea with the freshest catch of the day infused with local herbs and spices, to create an exciting array of dishes. Reservations are essential to avoid disappointment, though priority is ensured for hotel guests.
Facilities & Services
- The Little Spa - a relaxing treatment room for various Sand & Sea scrubs, along with many there therapies and treatments
- Two freshwater swimming pools
- Beach access, beach gazebos, loungers & umbrellas
- Complimentary use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment
- Beach drink service
- Exercise room - featuring a rowing machine and cross-trainer
- Yacht charters - sunset dinner and day cruises available on hotels luxury catamaran 'Seaduced' directly from the hotel dock.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT