Restaurants & Bars
Designed in an elegant yet understated style, Sandy Lane accounts with 4 plush restaurants and 5 bars, serving premium drinks and the finest cuisine from all around the globe with food that is exciting innovative and full of different textures and flavours. Here guests can choose from:
- L'Acajou - Open only for dinner, this is one of the resort's two main restaurants. This chic signature eatery facing the sea serves gourmet cuisine de Provence with Mediterranean flavours and an extensive selection of Old and New World wines.
- Bajan Blue - Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this casual beachfront restaurant offers modern cuisine complemented with Caribbean influences.
- The Country Club Restaurant - Boasting breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and showcasing 19th hole favourites, the Country Club Restaurant is open daily for lunch
- The Spa Cafe - An ideal venue for a light dining alternative, this cafe serves a tempting array of salads and sandwiches at lunchtime in a cool and casual setting.
- Afternoon Tea - Serving a selection of quality tea, bridge rolls, fine sandwiches, scones and pastries daily, this quiet retreat sits on the resort's Lower Terrace.
- The Monkey Bar - the ideal spot to hangout in the evening, this bar offers a lively setting in which to enjoy their favourite cocktail and before-or-after dinner drink.
- The Beach Bar - set overlooking the resort's pristine beach, this bar is open for casual fare and refreshing drinks throughout the day.
- The Pool Bar - located on the edge of the pool beneath the waterfall, this is the place to enjoy poolside cocktails or be served while seated underneath the rock.
- The Country Club Bar - located at the resort's scenic golf course, this bar enjoys panoramic views of the 9th and 18th hole of the Country Club golf course.
- The Coffee Bar is neatly tucked between Bajan Blue and the Beach Bar. This gourmet café offers a full range of hot and refreshingly cool specialty coffees, teas and smoothies.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Beach services include - reserved seating, refreshing cold towels, tropical drinks, sorbets, fresh fruit and beach attendants
- Unlimited Non-Motorised watersports included - Windsurfing, Hobie Cat Sailing, Kayaking and Snorkelling
- Free-form swimming pool
- Fitness Centre with exercise studio and fitness assessment room
- Spa with 11 VIP treatment suites, meditation room, panoramic sauna and Rhassoul
- Tennis Club with 9 floodlit tennis courts
- Golf Courses - 3 to choose from including the Tom Fazio designed Country Club and Green Monkey courses
- Kids' Club - The Treehouse Club
- Retail Shops
- Business Centre
- John Frieda Hairdressing Salon
- In-house nurse
- Email and Internet access
- Mobile phones available on request
- Laptop computers available on request
Included Services & Facilities
- Unlimited use of tennis courts
- Unlimited use of non-motorised watersports
- Unlimited use of Gym
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT