Restaurants & Bars
- The Estate House - a stylish Spanish Colonial plantation house on the western edge of the island set overlooking the sea and the lights of Antigua and surrounded by a fragrant garden of palm trees, this restaurant is Jumby Bay's finest dining venue. Once the centerpiece of the island sugar plantation, the House is now a sanctuary of etiquette dining highlighted by romantic sophistication and Mediterranean-inspired cuisine.
- The Verandah Restaurant & Kitchen - set next to the sparkling sea, this open-air restaurant welcomes diners amid cool sea breezes. More than a restaurant and bar, The Verandah is the crossroads of Jumby Bay Island; where exciting enhancements—a new bar, expanded boutique, concierge area, enhanced dining and lounge areas, and a residential-style kitchen with a unique wood-burning oven—create welcoming culinary experiences.
- The Pool Grille - nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the dramatic oceanfront infinity pool, The Pool Grille offers light, healthy and casual breakfast and lunch fare, light snacks and cooling treats, and an array of refreshing cocktails, mocktails, smoothies, fruit juices and teas. During high season, The Pool Grille is also open in the evenings for family-style dining, with simple but satisfying dinner selections and desserts served platter-style under the stars. During off-season, The Pool Grille's terrace is a popular venue for weddings.
- The Beach Bar - a traditional open bungalow located midway down the shoreline on Jumby Bay Beach, The Beach Bar is the centre of beach service. Here guests find cocktails, cold water and fresh towels at the ready. A raised hand brings a frosty glass of water, delicious daiquiri or tray bearing a selection of freshly made fruit sorbet. Cooking classes, Picnic hampers, romantic torch-lit beach dinners, in-suite service and children's menus are also offered.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Infinity-edge Swimming Pool
- Lap pool
- 3 Tennis Court
- Fitness Centre
- Tennis instruction *
- Pilates *
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa® *
- Non-motorised watersports
- Scuba diving & instruction *
- Day sailing *
- Deep-sea fishing *
- Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours
- Sunfloats & Sunfish sailboats
- Croquet & use of putting green
- Use of resort bicycles
- Sunset cocktail cruise
- Nightly movies
- Daily NY Times facsimile *
- Evening turndown service
- Hawksbill Turtle Project
- Casino night on Antigua *
- Sightseeing excursions on Antigua *
- Laundry services *
- Private beach dinners *
- In-room dining *
- Day trips to nearby islands *
- Island tours *
- Babysitting & nanny services *
* These services incurr in an extra charge payable locally and are not part of the resort's all-incluse plan.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT