Restaurants and Bars:
• Gaddi’s – Dine in style at the Gaddi’s, offering up delicious European cuisine in opulent surroundings.
• Felix – Located on the 28th floor of the hotel, Felix’s offers unbeatable views across the harbour with floor to ceiling windows. Whilst taking in the incredible views dine on delicious European creations with a modern twist.
• Chesa – In the heart of the city you will find this warm and inviting restaurant, serving guests classic Swiss favourites for 50 years in the surroundings of traditional Alpine chalet.
• Spring Moon – Offering authentic Cantonese food with its signature dim sum dishes.
• The Verandah – Orignially opened in 1933, the Verandah offers a whole host of dishes and cuisines in its signature buffet.
• The Lobby – Enjoy the extravagance of the hotels signature Afternoon Tea accompanied by the soothing sounds of the live music played daily. The elegant Lobby also serves a delicious a la carte menu throughout the day
• Imasa – Paying meticulous detail to the food, Imasa serves authentic Japanese cuisine of delicious sushi and sashimi
• The Bar
Activities and facilities:
• Fitness centre
• Peninsula Shopping Arcade
• Car service
• Business centre
The Peninsula Academy
The hotel offers guests of all ages a selection of programmes and activities to truly get a taste of Hong Kong’s culture. Activities range from children’s cooking classes through to an incredible Helicopter Tour across the city.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT