Restaurants & Bars
- The Moonflower Restaurant - serving a fusion of Mediterranean and Swahili dishes, this restaurant has been consistently rated among the top dining venues in Nairobi, evoking the finest of Kenyan cuisine and hospitality. Featuring only the very best of Kenyan produce in the a la carte menu, this contemporary mix of tastes is also blended into the decor with African and Mediterranean influences offering an unbeatable ambience. This 50-seat intimate restaurant plays background Jazz music as well as having a live Jazz band on evenings.
- The Moonflower Bar - well stocked with local as well as imported beverages, this bar also features a tapas menu alongside a fine offering of liqueurs and cigars for the connoisseur, all served in a relaxed atmosphere to make you feel right at home.
- The Breakfast Room - exclusively for guests and residents of Palacina, this open farm-house kitchen set in a relaxed yet contemporary venue offers fresh breakfast offers where diners can choose between sitting indoors or enjoying the fresh morning breezes out on the open terrace.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Room
- Spa Room
- Private lounge for entertaining
- Business Centre
- 24-Hour Lobby Service with wireless internet access, DVD movies collection, money exchange and other services
- Room Service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT