Restaurants & Bars
- The Sultan Dining Room - this all-day dining restaurant serves delectable chef creations during the evening with a variety of mouthwatering flavours to be enjoyed buffet-style or with a Table d'hote service.
- Livingstone Terrace - open for breakfast only this breezy open air restaurant serves delicious breakfast selections daily while occasionally hosting special dinners.
- Ocean Lounge Bar & Restaurant - going under the name of Sebule, this is Baraza's lunch restaurant offering a vast selection of light dishes. Guests can select from tandoori oven cooked specialties, a Salad Bar, oven-baked pizzas and a tasty daily menu with the Chef's Specials. The Bar & Lounge area is open from morning till late afternoon to serve a colourful range of thirst-quenching beverages. Afternoon Tea is also served daily from 4pm to 5.30pm.
- Dhahabu Bar & Lounge - the perfect venue for enjoying lazy evening cocktails before and after dinner, this charming bar opens in the evenings from 6.30pm onwards.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
- Fitness Centre
- Frangipani Spa
- The Library - offering a selection of books, varied reading material, games and a card table
- Water Club - kitesurfing, sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling set rental, kayaks, padel boarding, power kite, kite buggy
- Scuba Diving
- Beach Activities
- Beach Games
- Reef Shoe Rental
- Bike Rental
- Snorkelling Trips
- Bike-Snorkelling Trip
- Business Centre
- Conference Room
- The Stone Town Bazaar Gift Shop
- Tours and Excursions Desk
- Laundry Service
- Medical Care
- Cashiers Office with Currency Exchange
- Telephone and Internet Connections
- Room Service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT