Restaurants & Bars
- Spices - Serves lavish breakfasts, sumptuous lunches and exotic dinners, tempered with a choice of delicacies from around the world.
- Samaki - ‘Samaki’ is the Swahili word for fish, and this restaurant serves fresh seafood in an array of culinary styles whilst you enjoy romantic views of the Indian Ocean.
- Coco Bar - Set atop a cliff the open-air ‘Coco’ restaurant and bar serves light lunches of pizza, steak, chicken and the ‘can’t-do-without’ burger as well as high tea in the afternoon.
- Hunters Grill - Enjoy grilled favourites beneath the stars in a lovely poolside setting.
- Mapenzi - This bar serves cool refreshments, tantalizing cocktails, or hot, heady potions of liquor to your hearts content 24-hours a day and offers live entertainment in the evenings.
- Upepo - This swim-up bar overlooks the Indian Ocean.
- Baraza - This two storied beach bar offers breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean - the perfect place to enjoy the sunset while sipping your favourite cocktail.
Facilities & Services
- 4 swimming pools
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Kids' club - Open 10am - 6pm for children aged 4-12 years
- Games - table tennis, beach football, pool table, darts,
- Beauty salon
- Water sports - deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkelling, dhow cruises and dolphin tours.
Various charges payable locally.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT