Restaurants & Bars
- Tradewinds Restaurant - Main restaurant of the resort set overlooking the Indian Ocean. It features live cooking stations, outdoor BBQ’s, and a pizza oven. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Zama Grill - An upscale a la carte seafood restaurant. Enjoy carefully selected seafood specialities from fresh grilled lobsters to line caught tuna, diver squid to stone crabs, and banana leaf wrapped snapper. Dinner only.
- Nahodha Bar - This cool, outdoor cocktail bar is open in the evenings and features tropical cocktails and ice-cold local beer complemented by a tapas style Swahili fusion snack menu and music from a live band or House DJ
- Mchanga Beach Bar - Set right on the beach beside the main pool, this bar serves a daily a la carte lunch including such favorites as grilled beef burgers, fried calamari, tropical salads, and sandwiches with a local twist.
- Mwanga Water Bar - This is the place to be for those who want to relax. Set by the 'quiet pool' this bar serves a light snack menu and fresh tropical drinks in or out of the pool.
Gourmet Pack Lunches are available for purchase for those days that you want to participate in one of the many daily excursions on the island. The culinary team will also prepare a delicious picnic lunch for those looking to get away from it all on a Sandbank Picnic Excursion.
- 2 swimming pools - one includes a children's pool, while the other is a 'quiet pool' with a swim-up bar
- Fitness Centre - available to guests 16 years and above
- Aqua aerobics
- Water Sports* - canoeing, kayaking, paddle skiing, windsurfing, kite surfing, sailing and snorkelling
- PADI Dive Centre* - scuba diving, reef walks and canoe safaris
- Horse riding*
- Motorbike hire*
- Bike riding*
- Miniature golf*
- Henna painting*
- Beauty treatments* - Massages, manicures and pedicures in beachfront treatment rooms
- Culinary courses*
- Excursions* - Spice tour, sandbank picnics, swimming with dolphins, visit to Stone Town, deep sea fishing, a boat cruise with beachside picnic and more
The Burahi Spa will open in Spring 2009 and will offer a wide range of treatments and massages.
*Various charges payable locally.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT