Restaurants & Bars
- Courtyard Patio - Outdoors and shaded from the daytime sun, the Courtyard Patio is a pleasant place to enjoy a delightful meal. Sample inspired blends of flavours from both Eastern and Western culinary traditions.
- Moroccan Restaurant - this opulently decorated gourmet restaurant, the menu is inspired by French cuisine yet with a nod to the lavish feasts that are part of North Africa’s culture. In Morocco, when one is tempted to dine on fresh fish, Essaouira, the country’s leading fishing port, comes immediately to mind. Not surprisingly, the restaurant’s menu features selections of fresh fish, expertly prepared by the chef.
- Summer Dining on Rooftop Terrace - By the pool, offering a panoramic view of the Medina and the ocean, the terrace restaurant offers a light lunch menu.
- Salon Anglais - The melodious notes escaping from the piano of the Salon Anglais are inviting to relax and – later at night – to meet by the crackling wood fire.
- In-room Dining - If a quiet meal in your room or suite, perhaps by your fireplace, is what tempts you, then you might prefer room service.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Rooftop Massage Cabin
- Games Rooms with Pool Table
- WIFI access in public areas
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT