Restaurants & Bars
- Fountain Restaurant - Swahili themed restaurant serving Champagne breakfasts, buffet lunch and dinner
- Jahazi Grill Restaurant - Seafood speciality restaurant, built to resemble a dhow in a beachside setting
- Sokoni Restaurant - Italian a la carte restaurant
- Piano Bar - Self service bar which serves tea and coffee throughout the day
- Nyota Bar - features a wrap around verandah where by the guests can enjoy the sundowner and a cool breeze in the evening
- Outdoor pool with swim-up bar
- 2 children's pools
- Beach volleyball
- Maisha Spa*
- Water sports - scuba diving*, deep-sea fishing*, windsurfing, snorkelling*, glass-bottom boat* & catamaran sailing.
- A complimentary shuttle is provided to Mombasa town
- Lamu Market* - Every Friday there is a Lamu market where the local designers and artists come to entertain the guests, assemble, display and sell different artifacts at various prices.
*Various charges payable locally.
- Approximately 45 minutes from Moi International Airport, Mombasa.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT