Restaurants & Bars
- Serapis - Main dining room, overlooking the Nile and hotel pool, serving breakfast buffet of International and Japanese selections, and dinner buffet with theme nights.
- Beban - A la carte restaurant, overlooking the Nile and hotel pool, serving Italian specialties.
- Miyako - Luxor's first Japanese restaurant with Tatami room and Teppan Yaki tables.
Lotus - This coffee shop is open around the clock and serves light meals, fresh pastries, ice cream and beverages.
- Aladdin - Oriental restaurant with a magnificent view of the Nile River, featuring grilled items and Middle Eastern specialties.
- Nile Pontoon - A special place for lunch, dinner or cocktail parties with daily concert at sunset.
- Nobles Bar - Authentic English Lounge serving extensive choice of cocktails and beverages.
- Jeb's - Poolside Restaurant overlooking the Nile, offering light fare.
- Swim Up Bar - Serving your favorite drinks in the pool.
- Outdoor Heated swimming pool
- Aerobic Classes
- Baby sitting service
- Shopping arcade (Lobby Level)
- Health and Fitness centre featuring a fully equipped gym (free) plus massage,
sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi (Payable Locally)
- Separate children
Please note that Sonesta St George Hotel Luxor is currently undertaking re-development on the 6th floor to enhance the level of comfort and amenities. There will be minimal disturbance.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT