Boasting a range of 566 exquisitely appointed rooms and suites designed in a contemporary Art Deco design to combine timeless elegance and refinement, all guest rooms at the Fairmont Nile City feature generous comfort and are complemented by stunning panoramic views of the city or the Nile River.
All rooms and suites include the following amenities:
- Interactive TV with access to movies, games, music and videos
- Wireless high-speed Internet Access
- Open bathroom concept with sliding shutters
- Miller Harris of London luxury bathroom amenities
- Rain Showers
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea
- In-room safe 100% Egyptian-cotton bedding
- Fairmont bathrobes and slippers
- Refreshment centre with a selection of premium food and beverage products
- Hair dryer
- International AC adapter
- Multilingual publications and complimentary newspapers (national or local) available upon request
- Floor to ceiling noise proof double glazed windows
Air conditioning with digital climate control
*Amenities on Request - Fairmont's Housekeeping department has an array of additional amenities that are available for guests' additional comfort during their stay.
Guest rooms at the hotel come in the following categories:
- Fairmont Room - tastefully designed in an Art Deco style and offering authentic of views of the real Cairo's busy city centre, these rooms are the ultimate in urban chic. Defining a true luxury standard they feature king or double beds in a space of 33m2.
- Deluxe Room - much in the same style as the Fairmont room, these rooms offer all of their comfort whilst featuring partial Nile River views.
- Deluxe Nile Room - again, these rooms are all designed in the same fashion as the Fairmont and Deluxe and with the same features and amenities but with the additional bonus offering uninterrupted sweeping Nile River views
- Signature Room - featuring stunning views of the Nile River in a spacious area covering 56m2 these privileged rooms have their own private terrace and a fully equipped working area in addition to all the amenities and features of the previous rooms.
Suites are arranged to fit into the following categories:
- Nile Suite - with stunning panoramic views over the Nile River, all styled with Art Deco furnishings and extending to 75m2 of space, these suites are spacious with a separate bedroom and living room and a fully equipped work area.
- Deluxe Nile Suite - also enjoying sweeping views of the Nile River and featuring the same Art Deco style and furnishings, these Deluxe suites offer more room with 102 m2 of space comprising a bedroom, living room, dining area, kitchenette and a fully equipped working area.
- Royal Suite - the most spacious of suites extending over 233m2 of luxury space, these also feature a separate bedroom, living room, dining area, kitchen and office and the additional privilege of a private personal butler for unrivalled comfort. With stunning panoramic Nile River views these suites are also designed in an elegant Art Deco style with tasteful furnishings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT