If you've fallen in love with the idea of getting married abroad in an exotic wedding destination where clear blue skies and bright sunshine are always guaranteed, then go for one of our carefully packaged and selected destination weddings in the Caribbean, the Mediterranean or the Indian Ocean.
Choose from all inclusive Caribbean weddings at romantic resorts that offer full wedding packages inclusive of all the details or go for a bespoke wedding that's tailored to your requirements down to the very last detail. From the cocktail reception, to the photographer, the flowers, the decoration and the bouquet, let our dedicated team of expert wedding planners take care of it all. Start with an all inclusive wedding package and then ask us to make any required adjustments or additions. With us nothing is set in stone, we work with you to fulfil your every requirement for the most personalised weddings abroad.
One of the best value options, or all inclusive destination weddings in the Caribbean come complete with every essential so that all you have to worry about is selecting the all-important wedding bands and finding that special wedding gown and suit. Plus, if there's something special you'd like to add to a wedding package you only have to ask, more often than not we will be able to accommodate and can incorporate pretty much anything you want into your ideal wedding ceremony.
Whether you want a big do with the whole family and friends or a small and private affair with the sea as your only witness, we can arrange it all and make it extra special for you. From beach weddings, to garden weddings, pier weddings and dreamy gazebo ceremonies, you'll have an ample selection of locations, venues and destinations to choose from. Just take a look at our wedding selection below and if you can't find anything to inspire you just give us a call . we'll work hard at finding that special something you're seeking with the added "wow" factor.
Weddings Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
From the excitement of Havana to the tranquil beauty of Guardalavaca, experience top of the range accommodation, service and nature at its best
- Non-motorized water sports, including wide range of options at your disposal: sailing, kayak, water bikes
- Great choice of restaurants and bars
- Exclusive Singles offer at Paradisus Rio De Oro – No single supplement for Summer 2017 - Limited Availability
- Royal Service option with excellent added values available
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
The ultimate beach holiday experience awaits you at Los Cactus, a Caribbean paradise for golf-lovers and scuba...
Spend a week in the Caribbean paradise of Cuba, where you will combine excitement and discovery with utmost comfort and...
The Memories Jibacoa is located on the amazing Arroyo Bermejo Beach, one hour from Varadero and Havana. This secluded...
Head to Cuba on a twin centre package that allows you to not only enjoy a beach retreat in Varadero, but also to explore...
Los Cactus is a resort for couples, singles and adults Minimum age of 14 years and over, set beside a stunning beach in...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
The Hard Rock Hotel in Riviera Maya, Mexico will host a brand new music event later this year. The first Rock Getaway event will take place from 26th October to 5th November, 2017, and will feature a line-up of world-class rock musicians including Don Henley, Santana, Steve Miller Band, Queensryche, Roger Daltrey and George Thorogood & The Destroyers.
The Jordan Trail winds through some of the most historically significant land in the Middle East, as well as some of the most beautiful. The 650-kilometre trail opened earlier this year, and tourism officials hope that the trail will be an economic boon to the 52 villages situated along the trail.
The Anse Chastanet Resort in St Lucia will host a master class by one of the world’s leading photographers this year. Joe McNally will host the “Advanced Photography and Lighting Workshop” for National Geographic Expeditions at the eco-friendly resort in October, 2017, bringing his expertise after more than three decades contributing to the National Geographic magazine.