If you've fallen in love with the idea of getting married abroad in an exotic wedding destination where clear blue skies and bright sunshine are always guaranteed, then go for one of our carefully packaged and selected destination weddings in the Caribbean, the Mediterranean or the Indian Ocean.
Choose from all inclusive Caribbean weddings at romantic resorts that offer full wedding packages inclusive of all the details or go for a bespoke wedding that's tailored to your requirements down to the very last detail. From the cocktail reception, to the photographer, the flowers, the decoration and the bouquet, let our dedicated team of expert wedding planners take care of it all. Start with an all inclusive wedding package and then ask us to make any required adjustments or additions. With us nothing is set in stone, we work with you to fulfil your every requirement for the most personalised weddings abroad.
One of the best value options, or all inclusive destination weddings in the Caribbean come complete with every essential so that all you have to worry about is selecting the all-important wedding bands and finding that special wedding gown and suit. Plus, if there's something special you'd like to add to a wedding package you only have to ask, more often than not we will be able to accommodate and can incorporate pretty much anything you want into your ideal wedding ceremony.
Whether you want a big do with the whole family and friends or a small and private affair with the sea as your only witness, we can arrange it all and make it extra special for you. From beach weddings, to garden weddings, pier weddings and dreamy gazebo ceremonies, you'll have an ample selection of locations, venues and destinations to choose from. Just take a look at our wedding selection below and if you can't find anything to inspire you just give us a call . we'll work hard at finding that special something you're seeking with the added "wow" factor.
Weddings Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a fantastic Havana City Tour
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Escape the mundane and take a week to revel in the sun and sand of Barbados' south coast. Some of the world's most...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
The ultimate beach holiday experience awaits you at Breezes Varadero, a Caribbean paradise for golf-lovers and scuba...
Venture to the island of Barbados where pristine beaches and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean await. To the south...
Get to know the stunning south coast of Barbados during a two-week stay at the charming Coral Mist Beach hotel. You will...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
The World Travel Awards, Asia & Australasia Gala Ceremony 2016 was hosted by the InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort in Vietnam last weekend. The prestigious event took place on Saturday 15th October, and was attended by 200 hospitality leaders from all over the regions. As well as hosting the ceremony, InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula also scooped the award for Asia's Leading Luxury Resort.
Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island officially opened to guests on 3rd October, 2016, marking the debut of the brand in the emirate. CEOs of Four Seasons and the Mubadala Group attended the opening ceremony of the new 34-storey hotel which sits on the new mixed-use Al Maryah Island in Abu Dhabi. The property has 200 guest rooms and suites, a full-service spa, several restaurants, and a rooftop swimming pool.
Joining the worldwide celebration of Wear it Pink Day, usually held on a Friday in late October, last 21st October The Holiday Place dressed in rosy colours to raise funds for compelling charity, Breast Cancer Research UK, and to draw attention to this important cause. After organising a special pink lunch buffet spread, the company was able to raise a not-too-shabby £151 towards finding the cure to this potentially fatal disease affecting women the world over.