If you've fallen in love with the idea of getting married abroad in an exotic wedding destination where clear blue skies and bright sunshine are always guaranteed, then go for one of our carefully packaged and selected destination weddings in the Caribbean, the Mediterranean or the Indian Ocean.
Choose from all inclusive Caribbean weddings at romantic resorts that offer full wedding packages inclusive of all the details or go for a bespoke wedding that's tailored to your requirements down to the very last detail. From the cocktail reception, to the photographer, the flowers, the decoration and the bouquet, let our dedicated team of expert wedding planners take care of it all. Start with an all inclusive wedding package and then ask us to make any required adjustments or additions. With us nothing is set in stone, we work with you to fulfil your every requirement for the most personalised weddings abroad.
One of the best value options, or all inclusive destination weddings in the Caribbean come complete with every essential so that all you have to worry about is selecting the all-important wedding bands and finding that special wedding gown and suit. Plus, if there's something special you'd like to add to a wedding package you only have to ask, more often than not we will be able to accommodate and can incorporate pretty much anything you want into your ideal wedding ceremony.
Whether you want a big do with the whole family and friends or a small and private affair with the sea as your only witness, we can arrange it all and make it extra special for you. From beach weddings, to garden weddings, pier weddings and dreamy gazebo ceremonies, you'll have an ample selection of locations, venues and destinations to choose from. Just take a look at our wedding selection below and if you can't find anything to inspire you just give us a call . we'll work hard at finding that special something you're seeking with the added "wow" factor.
Weddings Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that’s part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun’s number one theme park.
- Upgrade to the Unlimited Xcaret Xperience and enjoy access to Xcaret Park plus $920 Resort Credits
- Excellent kids club with endless activities and babysitting services
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
Ideal for couples and located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful palm beach, a stay at Dreams La Romana will make every heart melt.
- Dine and play in style at a luxury all inclusive resort and spa
- Enjoy Merengue Lessons, access to a Casino, Watersports Centre & more
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Stay in pure paradise in a beautiful 25-acre property, elegantly surrounded by 1600 feet of spectacular powdery white sands.
- Relax and unwind in paradisiacal beaches at an exceptional resort
- Rejuvenate at the hotel Spa
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay at the Outhouse - enjoy fresh Barbeques daily
Take some time off to unwind and be pampered at Cancun’s newest luxury all inclusive resort and spa, a beautiful five-star retreat exclusively designed for adults only.
- Swap three nights in Cancun for three nights in Miami from an extra £349 per person
- Choose from 7 Gourmet Restaurants and 3 Bars
- Enjoy the state-of-the-art spa, rooms with fantastic views of the Caribbean & more
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers guests bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy that resonates throughout the hotel’s grounds
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor
- All Rooms reflect a vibrant energy and lively ambience with incredible views of the ocean
- Relax at Lux* Me Spa & Fitness - Providing an combination experience of Nutrition, Yoga, Spa Treatments & Retreats
Stay at the island's first and only all inclusive resort exclusively designed for couples and make the most of time away with that special someone.
- Enjoy a romantic getaway in a beautiful natural setting for adults only
- Land Sports including Unlimited Golf with Transfers & Green Fees included
- Choose from endless daytime activities such as Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, and Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking
The spectacular Moon Palace 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand...
Sandals Royal Hicacos is a luxury all inclusive resort for "two people in love" over the age of 18 years. Set...
Occidental Grand Xcaret enjoys a wonderful location within an ecological and historical reserve, beside a private...
The latest of Secrets Resorts and Spas to grace the famous beach strip of Cancun, the new ultra-deluxe Secrets The Vine...
Emerging from the sand and warm tropical waters, the Blau Varadero is the tallest hotel in Varadero. This hotel enjoys a...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
Gloria Rolando, a renowned Afro-Cuban filmmaker, is urging more well-known American black artists to follow in the footsteps of Jay Z and Beyonce by visiting Cuba so artists and filmmakers on the island can be showcased to the U.S audiences and cultural bridges between the two countries can be built from these experiences.
The lavish golf project developed by British investment group, Esencia, just became the first to get approval from the Cuban government. The authorities are seeing great potential in the idea of creating a better standard of golf holidays in Cuba as more tourists visiting the island become interested in the sport.
Only a few weeks ago, the famous couple, Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z, celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary while relaxing on Cuba holidays. During their stay in the capital, Havana, the A-listers visited some of the most emblematic spots of the city.