If you've fallen in love with the idea of getting married abroad in an exotic wedding destination where clear blue skies and bright sunshine are always guaranteed, then go for one of our carefully packaged and selected destination weddings in the Caribbean, the Mediterranean or the Indian Ocean.
Choose from all inclusive Caribbean weddings at romantic resorts that offer full wedding packages inclusive of all the details or go for a bespoke wedding that's tailored to your requirements down to the very last detail. From the cocktail reception, to the photographer, the flowers, the decoration and the bouquet, let our dedicated team of expert wedding planners take care of it all. Start with an all inclusive wedding package and then ask us to make any required adjustments or additions. With us nothing is set in stone, we work with you to fulfil your every requirement for the most personalised weddings abroad.
One of the best value options, or all inclusive destination weddings in the Caribbean come complete with every essential so that all you have to worry about is selecting the all-important wedding bands and finding that special wedding gown and suit. Plus, if there's something special you'd like to add to a wedding package you only have to ask, more often than not we will be able to accommodate and can incorporate pretty much anything you want into your ideal wedding ceremony.
Whether you want a big do with the whole family and friends or a small and private affair with the sea as your only witness, we can arrange it all and make it extra special for you. From beach weddings, to garden weddings, pier weddings and dreamy gazebo ceremonies, you'll have an ample selection of locations, venues and destinations to choose from. Just take a look at our wedding selection below and if you can't find anything to inspire you just give us a call . we'll work hard at finding that special something you're seeking with the added "wow" factor.
Weddings Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...
There are few better places from which to enjoy the calming effect of the Indian Ocean breeze than at Avani Kalutara in...
Revel in the luxury of a beach side break on the tropical island of Bali with a stay at The Camakila Legian Bali. A...
Come to the Caribbean and take a break from everyday life, as you enjoy 8 days of entertainment at the Grafton Beach...
Get to know the stunning south coast of Barbados during a two-week stay at the charming Coral Mist Beach hotel. You will...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
As carnival season began to unfold last week, July is proving quite the successful month for St Lucia's tourism industry and hotels are reaping the benefits after reporting packed rooms. The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority worked hard this year to promote the island's summer festival at a global level, a move that has been a resounding success with record-high occupational levels for this time of year.
Caribbean nationals are being offered special discounted rates on stays at more than 40 hotels, tour bookings, attractions and restaurants across St Lucia as part of a summer promotion to attract more regional tourists to the island. The summer savings programme will run until the end of September 2018.
According to a recently published report, Africa's hotel industry has the potential to continue to grow over the next five years due to an increase in the number of both domestic and international visitors as well as the expansion of some hotel chains in the continent.