Explore the amazing world hiding under the surface and discover the colourful beauty of amazing sea creatures and thriving marine life hidden beneath some of the world's warmest waters. With our scuba diving holidays you'll be embarking on unique journeys along the mysterious depths of the seas.
Whether you're an avid diver with lots of immersions under your belt (or should we say tank?) or you are a complete beginner eager to learn how to scuba dive during a holiday in a sunny destination, we have the right scuba package for you.
Go deep with our expertly packaged scuba diving holidays and choose from some of the world's most fascinating underwater landscapes. Our scuba diving destinations range from the sunkissed shores of Maria La Gorda to the impressive coral systems in Cuba's Jardines del Rey archipelago (the second largest in the world) to the aquatic wonders hiding beneath the Red Sea coast at SHarm El Sheikh and Hurghada.
From liveaboard holidays (where you'll be enjoying days of non-stop diving as you sail along the seas in a floating hotel vessel) to specially arranged underwater excursions in desert island paradises in the Caribbean or popular beachside resorts in the Red Sea, we have a scuba diving holiday to suit every traveller.
We have an expert diver onboard who has personally tried and tested all of the scuba diving packages we feature, so you can give us a call and let his expertise guide you on your next underwater adventure.
Scuba Diving Browse all
Endless actvities for all ages, including an Onsite Dive Centre offering Dives, Scuba, Snorkelling and Non Motorized Water Sports make sure everyone is happy at Grafton Beach Resort
- Each room has a Private Terrace with a Garden View or an Ocean View Room
- Relax by the Pool and enjoy an inspiring view of the Ocean by the Swim up Pool Bar
- Enjoy a meal at the Ocean View Restaurant which provides a panoramic view over Stonehaven Bay
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- Family friendly services including an Explorer's Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
- Enjoy an array of activities including watersports, golf, horse riding, organised ball games, aerobic, dance and Spanish classes and more.
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Famous for Watersports available on the beach plus a selection of other activities like the championship golf course
- Choose from the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Whether looking for a relaxing retreat with your partner, or simply searching for some peace and intimacy by yourself, a...
Enjoy an all-in-one holiday in the capital of Oman as you expand your horizons to accommodate new sights and sounds and...
Set against a dramatic mountain backdrop and rising above 200 acres of private beach and lush green gardens, the...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Come to the Caribbean and take a break from everyday life, as you enjoy 8 days of entertainment at the Grafton Beach...
Spend eight days succumbing to the charms of the Red Sea while receiving royal pampering at one of Egypt's finest...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Three hotels in Jamaica have been named on TripAdvisor's Travellers Choice list of the Top 25 luxury hotels in the Caribbean. The Cliff Hotel in Negril was ranked in first place on the list, Tridents Hotel in Port Antonio was ranked in 10th place, and the Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall in Montego Bay was listed in 25th place. The leading travel website based the award winners on millions of reviews left by its members.
Tourism in Bermuda soared in 2017, according to new data released by the Bermuda Tourism Authority. More than 690,000 visitors visited the Caribbean island last year, which was a four percent increase on the nation's record set in 2007. Occupancy levels in hotels on the island averaged at 63 percent, which was nine percent increase compared to 2016.
Princess Cruises has announced the completion of its refurbishment project at the Princess Cays private island in the Caribbean. The tourist resort is located on the southern tip of Eleuthera in The Bahamas and boasts a 40-acre beach, refurbished beach bungalows, and a new marina which has a new channel and turning basin which can accommodate large vessels.