Explore the amazing world hiding under the surface and discover the colourful beauty of amazing sea creatures and thriving marine life hidden beneath some of the world's warmest waters. With our scuba diving holidays you'll be embarking on unique journeys along the mysterious depths of the seas.
Whether you're an avid diver with lots of immersions under your belt (or should we say tank?) or you are a complete beginner eager to learn how to scuba dive during a holiday in a sunny destination, we have the right scuba package for you.
Go deep with our expertly packaged scuba diving holidays and choose from some of the world's most fascinating underwater landscapes. Our scuba diving destinations range from the sunkissed shores of Maria La Gorda to the impressive coral systems in Cuba's Jardines del Rey archipelago (the second largest in the world) to the aquatic wonders hiding beneath the Red Sea coast at SHarm El Sheikh and Hurghada.
From liveaboard holidays (where you'll be enjoying days of non-stop diving as you sail along the seas in a floating hotel vessel) to specially arranged underwater excursions in desert island paradises in the Caribbean or popular beachside resorts in the Red Sea, we have a scuba diving holiday to suit every traveller.
We have an expert diver onboard who has personally tried and tested all of the scuba diving packages we feature, so you can give us a call and let his expertise guide you on your next underwater adventure.
Scuba Diving Browse all
A perfect all inclusive break for the whole family that won't break the bank at club amigo atlantico guardalavaca
For a restful holiday, a fun family gathering or a romantic getaway, you can't beat the stunning coast of Guardalavaca
- Dine around option at 3 a la carte restaurants and 2 buffet restaurants
- Facilities includes four swimming pool and A Gym
- Beautiful Beachfront Resort located in Guardalavaca
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
- Numerous daytime activities for all, including an Explorer’s Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
- Get the luxury treatment with Unlimited-Luxury® privileges that keep on giving
Luxury accommodations with an ocean-front location on the edge of Montego Bay at hilton rose hall resort and spa
- Play at the 18-hole golf course, which hosts LPGA events
- Experience the most attractive water complex in the Caribbean with cascading waterfalls and 280 foot slide
- Two children stay free on all-inclusive when sharing with parents
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
Enjoy the perks of Unlimited-Luxury® and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer’s Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens’ Club
- Make the most of endless delights, elite service and high end facilities ensuring a great holiday is had by all
- Bask in glorious, spacious suites and enjoy a wide range of endless daytime and night-time entertainment
Get away to one of Cuba’s best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country’s most...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic’s third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Enjoy an all-in-one holiday in the capital of Oman as you expand your horizons to accommodate new sights and sounds and...
Embrace the natural beauty and unique Arabic culture of Oman as you spend a week in this Middle Eastern country’s...
Seize this chance to have that Mediterranean holiday you’ve been promising yourself. A two-week excursion to one of...
Experience utmost exclusivity and luxury like no other during a 5-day stay at the Shangri-La Al Husn hotel in Oman. Set...
Become one with the ancient Egyptian civilisations as you explore the powerful monuments left behind from those eras in...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Nature enthusiasts will be able to take part in a rewarding sea turtle experience at the Velas Vallarta resort in Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. The hotel has launched a new programme that allows guest to take part in conservation activities including cleaning hatching nests, going on nesting patrol, supporting hatching releases, and receiving conservation training.
A luxury travel network recently placed Kenya at the top of the list when it comes increasing tourism and that’s expected to only climb higher in the near future. The African country is already one of the most popular holiday destinations for 2016, welcoming visitors with a blend of unique experiences and exclusive amenities.
The Abu Dhabi-based hotel group Jannah Hotels and Resorts has announced plans to open a new luxury hotel in Ras Al Khaimah later this year. Located within the city’s seafront Mina Al Arab project, the Jannah Resort and Villas will have 100 hotel apartments and 24 three to five-bedroom villas, and the property is scheduled to open to guests in December 2016.