Explore the amazing world hiding under the surface and discover the colourful beauty of amazing sea creatures and thriving marine life hidden beneath some of the world's warmest waters. With our scuba diving holidays you'll be embarking on unique journeys along the mysterious depths of the seas.
Whether you're an avid diver with lots of immersions under your belt (or should we say tank?) or you are a complete beginner eager to learn how to scuba dive during a holiday in a sunny destination, we have the right scuba package for you.
Go deep with our expertly packaged scuba diving holidays and choose from some of the world's most fascinating underwater landscapes. Our scuba diving destinations range from the sunkissed shores of Maria La Gorda to the impressive coral systems in Cuba's Jardines del Rey archipelago (the second largest in the world) to the aquatic wonders hiding beneath the Red Sea coast at SHarm El Sheikh and Hurghada.
From liveaboard holidays (where you'll be enjoying days of non-stop diving as you sail along the seas in a floating hotel vessel) to specially arranged underwater excursions in desert island paradises in the Caribbean or popular beachside resorts in the Red Sea, we have a scuba diving holiday to suit every traveller.
We have an expert diver onboard who has personally tried and tested all of the scuba diving packages we feature, so you can give us a call and let his expertise guide you on your next underwater adventure.
Scuba Diving Browse all
Ideal for couples and located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful palm beach, a stay at Dreams La Romana will make every heart melt.
- Dine and play in style at a luxury all inclusive resort and spa
- Enjoy Merengue Lessons, access to a Casino, Watersports Centre & more
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Take some time off to unwind and be pampered at Cancun’s newest luxury all inclusive resort and spa, a beautiful five-star retreat exclusively designed for adults only.
- Swap three nights in Cancun for three nights in Miami from an extra £349 per person
- Exclusive free room upgrade to a Junior Suite Ocean View or Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room (worth £250 per person) plus US$200 resort coupons
- Choose from 7 Gourmet Restaurants and 3 Bars
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers guests bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy that resonates throughout the hotel’s grounds
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor
- All Rooms reflect a vibrant energy and lively ambience with incredible views of the ocean
- Relax at Lux* Me Spa & Fitness - Providing an combination experience of Nutrition, Yoga, Spa Treatments & Retreats
Stay in a unique resort overlooking Tiran Island, set against a backdrop of stunning Sinai Desert mountain range!
- A Water Park with great slides is located within the Mirabel complex
- Only a short drive from the many attractions of Naama Bay
- Spacious & interconnecting rooms with swimming pool views
Have fun in the sun with lots of activities available
- Modern contemporary rooms
- Close to the many attractions of Naama Bay
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award
The latest of Secrets Resorts and Spas to grace the famous beach strip of Cancun, the new ultra-deluxe Secrets The Vine...
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, located on the stunning southeast coast of the Dominican Republic, is a world of pristine...
Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort enjoys a unique location on a cliff overlooking the beach. If you love swimming, diving...
One of the latest additions to the Jaz Hotels & Resorts portfolio in Sharm El Sheikh, the modern Sol y Mar Sharks Bay...
Kuredu Island Resort is one of the larger resorts in the Lhaviyani Atoll, an area famous for its abundant fish life....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
The lavish golf project developed by British investment group, Esencia, just became the first to get approval from the Cuban government. The authorities are seeing great potential in the idea of creating a better standard of golf holidays in Cuba as more tourists visiting the island become interested in the sport.
Only a few weeks ago, the famous couple, Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z, celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary while relaxing on Cuba holidays. During their stay in the capital, Havana, the A-listers visited some of the most emblematic spots of the city.
Classic Journeys adds Cuba Holidays to its portfolio with new People-to-People cultural exchange programmes
Classic Journeys, an award-winning cultural travel company, will be helping American citizens plan and book Cuba holidays after it introduced its people-to-people cultural programmes to the island nation. The Caribbean country has been off limits to U.S. travellers for more than 50 years due to an ongoing travel embargo but restrictions have been relaxed under President Obama's new laws.