Explore the amazing world hiding under the surface and discover the colourful beauty of amazing sea creatures and thriving marine life hidden beneath some of the world's warmest waters. With our scuba diving holidays you'll be embarking on unique journeys along the mysterious depths of the seas.
Whether you're an avid diver with lots of immersions under your belt (or should we say tank?) or you are a complete beginner eager to learn how to scuba dive during a holiday in a sunny destination, we have the right scuba package for you.
Go deep with our expertly packaged scuba diving holidays and choose from some of the world's most fascinating underwater landscapes. Our scuba diving destinations range from the sunkissed shores of Maria La Gorda to the impressive coral systems in Cuba's Jardines del Rey archipelago (the second largest in the world) to the aquatic wonders hiding beneath the Red Sea coast at SHarm El Sheikh and Hurghada.
From liveaboard holidays (where you'll be enjoying days of non-stop diving as you sail along the seas in a floating hotel vessel) to specially arranged underwater excursions in desert island paradises in the Caribbean or popular beachside resorts in the Red Sea, we have a scuba diving holiday to suit every traveller.
We have an expert diver onboard who has personally tried and tested all of the scuba diving packages we feature, so you can give us a call and let his expertise guide you on your next underwater adventure.
Scuba Diving Browse all
A perfect all inclusive break for the whole family that won't break the bank at club amigo atlantico guardalavaca
For a restful holiday, a fun family gathering or a romantic getaway, you can't beat the stunning coast of Guardalavaca
- Dine around option at 3 a la carte restaurants and 2 buffet restaurants
- Facilities includes four swimming pool and A Gym
- Beautiful Beachfront Resort located in Guardalavaca
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
Make the most of a long list of exclusive Preferred Club Privileges and lounge on a sugary white sand beach fringed by swaying palms.
- Guests enjoy all the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® from the finely-appointed rooms to limitless gourmet dining
- A free-form pool winds its way through the perfectly manicured gardens and lush vegetation providing the opportunity to sit back and enjoy the stunning surroundings
- Take advantage of the dine-around option at the hotel's sister property, Now Larimar Punta Cana
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic’s third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Sharm El Sheikh, a resort town sitting on Egypt’s Red Sea shores, is one of the country’s top tourist destinations. Find...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt’s best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Become one with the ancient Egyptian civilisations as you explore the powerful monuments left behind from those eras in...
Escape the mundane and take a week to revel in the sun and sand of Barbados’ south coast. Some of the world’s most...
Situated on the eastern bank of the River Nile is the four-star hotel, Mercure Luxor Karnak. It is the perfect place to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Costa Rica is emerging as the perfect honeymoon destination for couples who are looking for great weather, a tropical location, and a wide choice of adventure and nature activities. Newlyweds won’t even have to pay a fortune for the experience, as it is one of the most affordable destinations with a range of hotels and excursions to suit all budgets.
Air Europa continues to expand in Latin American territory by launching new routes to Colombia, Ecuador and Argentina. Boasting over thirty years of experience, this prestigious airline specializes in comfort and optimal customer service. With the new additions, Air Europa counts 1,057 destinations across 179 countries today.
New breath-taking photographs of the largest cave in the world have been captured by Swiss photographer Urs Zihlmann, showing its natural beauty and its own weather system. The impressive Hang Son Doong cave in the Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park in Vietnam has its own climate, jungle and river, and is so big it can fit a 40-floor skyscraper inside.