Explore the amazing world hiding under the surface and discover the colourful beauty of amazing sea creatures and thriving marine life hidden beneath some of the world's warmest waters. With our scuba diving holidays you'll be embarking on unique journeys along the mysterious depths of the seas.
Whether you're an avid diver with lots of immersions under your belt (or should we say tank?) or you are a complete beginner eager to learn how to scuba dive during a holiday in a sunny destination, we have the right scuba package for you.
Go deep with our expertly packaged scuba diving holidays and choose from some of the world's most fascinating underwater landscapes. Our scuba diving destinations range from the sunkissed shores of Maria La Gorda to the impressive coral systems in Cuba's Jardines del Rey archipelago (the second largest in the world) to the aquatic wonders hiding beneath the Red Sea coast at SHarm El Sheikh and Hurghada.
From liveaboard holidays (where you'll be enjoying days of non-stop diving as you sail along the seas in a floating hotel vessel) to specially arranged underwater excursions in desert island paradises in the Caribbean or popular beachside resorts in the Red Sea, we have a scuba diving holiday to suit every traveller.
We have an expert diver onboard who has personally tried and tested all of the scuba diving packages we feature, so you can give us a call and let his expertise guide you on your next underwater adventure.
Scuba Diving Browse all
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
A perfect all inclusive break for the whole family that won't break the bank at club amigo atlantico guardalavaca
For a restful holiday, a fun family gathering or a romantic getaway, you can't beat the stunning coast of Guardalavaca
- Facilities includes four swimming pool and A Gym
- Beautiful Beachfront Resort located in Guardalavaca
- Dine around option at 3 a la carte restaurants and 2 buffet restaurants
Enjoy the tranquillity and picturesque surroundings at this truly Cuban escape
- The preferential treatment for couples includes a romantic dinner for two and a couples' massage (15 minutes each)
- Exclusive bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
- Enjoy a fantastic City Tour
- The hotel is set in spacious tropical gardens, this stylish property boasts attractive accommodation and an abundance of excellent facilities
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Enjoy the private beach and Sugar Mill Falls Water Park nearby
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Venture to the dreamy east coast of the Dominican Republic for eight days of unlimited sun and sand. Punta Cana, the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Seize this opportunity to explore the mystical land of Egypt as you spend a week next to the shores of the mighty Red...
The Kempinski Hotel is situated perfectly between the Red Sea Mountain Range and the Red Sea to give an amazing...
Enjoy an all-in-one holiday in the capital of Oman as you expand your horizons to accommodate new sights and sounds and...
Set against a dramatic mountain backdrop and rising above 200 acres of private beach and lush green gardens, the...
Escape the mundane and take a week to revel in the sun and sand of Barbados' south coast. Some of the world's most...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Barcelo Bavaro Grand Resort in the Dominican Republic has been awarded the coveted Green Globe certification for the fourth year in a row. The multi-hotel complex in Punta Cana is home to Barceló Bávaro Grand Resort, Barceló Bávaro Beach, and Barceló Bávaro Palace, and its properties boast energy-saving technologies, waste management schemes, and community activities.
The Minister of Tourism and Culture for the Seychelles, Alain St. Ange, has stepped down from his role after four years in the post. Mr St. Ange is said to be applying for the role of secretary general of the World Tourism Organisation, and elections will start this year. Maurice Loustau-Lalanne has been appointed as the minister of tourism, civil aviation, ports and marine for the Seychelles.
Marriott Hotels International has celebrated the opening of the Marriott Hotel and Marriott Executive Apartments Downtown Abu Dhabi with a special opening ceremony. The hotel’s Grand Ballroom accommodated more than 400 guests for live music and entertainment, and visitors were invited to look around the property’s 317 guest rooms and suites, and facilities that include gourmet restaurants, the Saray Spa & Health Club and a rooftop swimming pool.