Explore the amazing world hiding under the surface and discover the colourful beauty of amazing sea creatures and thriving marine life hidden beneath some of the world's warmest waters. With our scuba diving holidays you'll be embarking on unique journeys along the mysterious depths of the seas.
Whether you're an avid diver with lots of immersions under your belt (or should we say tank?) or you are a complete beginner eager to learn how to scuba dive during a holiday in a sunny destination, we have the right scuba package for you.
Go deep with our expertly packaged scuba diving holidays and choose from some of the world's most fascinating underwater landscapes. Our scuba diving destinations range from the sunkissed shores of Maria La Gorda to the impressive coral systems in Cuba's Jardines del Rey archipelago (the second largest in the world) to the aquatic wonders hiding beneath the Red Sea coast at SHarm El Sheikh and Hurghada.
From liveaboard holidays (where you'll be enjoying days of non-stop diving as you sail along the seas in a floating hotel vessel) to specially arranged underwater excursions in desert island paradises in the Caribbean or popular beachside resorts in the Red Sea, we have a scuba diving holiday to suit every traveller.
We have an expert diver onboard who has personally tried and tested all of the scuba diving packages we feature, so you can give us a call and let his expertise guide you on your next underwater adventure.
Scuba Diving Browse all
Enjoy the tranquillity and picturesque surroundings at this truly Cuban escape
- The preferential treatment for couples includes a romantic dinner for two and a couples' massage (15 minutes each)
- Exclusive bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
- Enjoy a fantastic City Tour
- The hotel is set in spacious tropical gardens, this stylish property boasts attractive accommodation and an abundance of excellent facilities
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- Numerous daytime activities for all, including an Explorer's Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
- Get the luxury treatment with Unlimited-Luxury privileges that keep on giving
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
Luxury accommodations with an ocean-front location on the edge of Montego Bay at hilton rose hall resort and spa
- Two children stay free on all-inclusive when sharing with parents
- Experience the most attractive water complex in the Caribbean with cascading waterfalls and 280 foot slide
- Play at the 18-hole golf course, which hosts LPGA events
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country's most...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Enjoy an all-in-one holiday in the capital of Oman as you expand your horizons to accommodate new sights and sounds and...
Seize this chance to have that Mediterranean holiday you've been promising yourself. A two-week excursion to one of...
Set against a dramatic mountain backdrop and rising above 200 acres of private beach and lush green gardens, the...
Come to the Caribbean and take a break from everyday life, as you enjoy 8 days of entertainment at the Grafton Beach...
Venture to the southern tip of Egypt's Sinai Peninsula to enjoy eight days of discovery and relaxation beside the Red...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
The popularity of the brand new overwater bungalows at Sandals Royal Caribbean resort in Montego Bay has been so great that Sandals Resorts has announced plans to construct a further 12 to keep up with demand. The first five unique bungalows with glass floors in Jamaica have not yet opened to the public, and will be the first of their kind in the Caribbean. The resort will add 12 more that are scheduled to open in February, 2017.
Casa Chameleon has announced that Hotel Casa Chameleon Las Catalinas will open to guests on the Guanacaste Coast in February 2017. This will be the hotel group’s second hotel in Costa Rica, and the property will have 12 villas and villa suites with private pools, as well as facilities including a gourmet restaurant with an open kitchen, a swimming pool and a lounge bar with al fresco seating.
A unique Egyptian tour led a world-famous archaeologist is set to take visitors along with private access to some of the country’s most impressive sites and monuments that aren’t open to the public. The Royal Tour of Egypt is a two-week historical tour, with insight into the country’s culture and some of the region’s most impressive discoveries, from the Great Pyramids to the Valley of the Kings.