If golf is your passion, we have the right golf holiday package for you so that wherever you go you get to enjoy your hobby in style. Choose from a varied selection of top golfing destinations in exotic, sunny locations around the globe and let us help you create the golf getaway of your dreams.
Make the most of a fun golfing holiday that lets you indulge in your favourite pastime and talk to us about arranging the perfect golf package. To find out which destinations and resorts offer the best golfing facilities speak to our team of experts and we'll point you in the right direction. We take care of all the reservations, green fees bookings and more so that once there you can fully dive into enjoying your sport.
Or you could always have a look below at our top golfing offers across a varied selection of top golf resorts and arrange all the golf bookings and green fees reservations yourself once you get there. The choice is yours...but we are always here to help and give you a hand with your every holiday need, so don't hesitate to contact us if in doubt.
Golf Browse all
Make the most of a good value for money deal, at a family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , a fashionable and lively strip.
- Brilliant Barbados: Kids stay and play upto 16 years old when accompanied by 1 or 2 paying adults
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travelers' Choice Award
- Easy access to shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Free upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Room
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Spoil yourself as the well-heeled do with a trip to the magical city of Dubai. This desert city is known for its...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
After the success of 2016 and record-breaking visitor number, Cancun is celebrating further growth this year in its tourism industry. Over the next few months, the coastal region in Mexico will open another five hotels with at least 2,300 guest rooms, renovate several existing hotels and resorts, expand its international airport, and host a number of music and food festivals.
Swiss hotel brand Movenpick is continuing to expand its presence in Egypt with a new beach and golf resort planned to open in the Red Sea Riviera area of Sokhna in 2020. The Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay will be the group’s ninth hotel in Egypt, where it also operates eight luxury river cruisers.
The Half Moon Resort in Montego Bay in Jamaica has revealed its new programme of activities for the 2017 Camp Half Moon. The annual summer camp for kids runs from 10th July to 18th August, and cater for children aged between four and 12. The activities range from horse riding and cooking, to martial arts and yoga, and children will have the chance to learn new physical and mental skills.