If golf is your passion, we have the right golf holiday package for you so that wherever you go you get to enjoy your hobby in style. Choose from a varied selection of top golfing destinations in exotic, sunny locations around the globe and let us help you create the golf getaway of your dreams.
Make the most of a fun golfing holiday that lets you indulge in your favourite pastime and talk to us about arranging the perfect golf package. To find out which destinations and resorts offer the best golfing facilities speak to our team of experts and we'll point you in the right direction. We take care of all the reservations, green fees bookings and more so that once there you can fully dive into enjoying your sport.
Or you could always have a look below at our top golfing offers across a varied selection of top golf resorts and arrange all the golf bookings and green fees reservations yourself once you get there. The choice is yours...but we are always here to help and give you a hand with your every holiday need, so don't hesitate to contact us if in doubt.
Golf Browse all
Make the most of a good value for money deal, at a family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , a fashionable and lively strip.
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travelers' Choice Award
- Easy access to shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
Enjoy white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters along with peaceful and secluded atmosphere
- The hotel has an ideal beachfront location in Bayahibe, a picturesque village on the Dominican Republic's southeast coast for relaxing and luxurious Caribbean holiday
- Enjoy a range of drinks and food with buffet and 4 a la carte restaurants plus numerous bars
- Spoil yourself at the modern spa for serene relaxation featuring five rooms for treatments, jacuzzis and much more
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Spoil yourself as the well-heeled do with a trip to the magical city of Dubai. This desert city is known for its...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Ritz-Carlton has announced that the Al Bustan Palace in Oman will undergo an extensive refurbishment programme over a series of phases. The work will be carried out by the creative design firm WATG, and will see the renovation of the hotel’s 200 guest rooms and 50 suites, as well as its lobby lounge, the grand ballroom, the all-day restaurant, and meeting and events space.
Hard Rock International has revealed that it will bring the Hard Rock Hotels brand to Costa Rica in 2019. Hard Rock Hotel Papagayo, Costa Rica will be located in the Guanacaste province of the Central American country, just 30 minutes from Liberia International Airport, and it will have 294 guest rooms and suites, as well as the brand’s signature facilities such as the Rock Spa and The Sound of Your Stay music programme.
St Lucia is planning to open a brand new sports and leisure resort nicknamed "the Pearl of the Caribbean". Government officials have launched a public consultation to develop the resort that will be located on the south of the Caribbean island. It will have a marina, a shopping mall, holiday villas, a casino, residential apartments, a Free Trade Zone, a race course, and a variety of entertainment and leisure facilities.