If golf is your passion, we have the right golf holiday package for you so that wherever you go you get to enjoy your hobby in style. Choose from a varied selection of top golfing destinations in exotic, sunny locations around the globe and let us help you create the golf getaway of your dreams.
Make the most of a fun golfing holiday that lets you indulge in your favourite pastime and talk to us about arranging the perfect golf package. To find out which destinations and resorts offer the best golfing facilities speak to our team of experts and we'll point you in the right direction. We take care of all the reservations, green fees bookings and more so that once there you can fully dive into enjoying your sport.
Or you could always have a look below at our top golfing offers across a varied selection of top golf resorts and arrange all the golf bookings and green fees reservations yourself once you get there. The choice is yours...but we are always here to help and give you a hand with your every holiday need, so don't hesitate to contact us if in doubt.
Golf Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Spoil yourself as the well-heeled do with a trip to the magical city of Dubai. This desert city is known for its...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Set against a dramatic mountain backdrop and rising above 200 acres of private beach and lush green gardens, the...
Escape the mundane and take a week to revel in the sun and sand of Barbados' south coast. Some of the world's most...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Featuring 90 luxury villas as well as a PADI dive centre and spa, the Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives will begin welcoming visitors on 1st December. This new property will open its doors with an impressive asset that will wow travellers around the world: the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant. Set 5.8 metres below the surface of the Indian Ocean, this amazing dining venue will offer unique scenery and delicious cuisine.
Adding to the variety of all-inclusive experiences guests can enjoy at their resorts, five of AMResorts' Mexican properties are now adding an exclusive new treat, completely free of charge. Offered on a complimentary basis, as part of the resorts' trademark Endless Privileges and Unlimited-Luxury concepts, the new Temazcal ceremony is a therapeutic healing experience based on ancient indigenous methods and performed by an experienced Intercessor, or spiritual healer.
The renowned Envision Festival in Costa Rica has announced its line-up of acts for its next event in 2017. The festival will take place from 23rd to 26th February, 2017 on the beaches of Uvita. Next year’s musical line-up will include Opiuo, Autograf, Rising Appalachia, Pantyraid, The Funk Hunters and Random Rab, and there will be other activities including yoga, workshops, and talks.