If golf is your passion, we have the right golf holiday package for you so that wherever you go you get to enjoy your hobby in style. Choose from a varied selection of top golfing destinations in exotic, sunny locations around the globe and let us help you create the golf getaway of your dreams.
Make the most of a fun golfing holiday that lets you indulge in your favourite pastime and talk to us about arranging the perfect golf package. To find out which destinations and resorts offer the best golfing facilities speak to our team of experts and we'll point you in the right direction. We take care of all the reservations, green fees bookings and more so that once there you can fully dive into enjoying your sport.
Or you could always have a look below at our top golfing offers across a varied selection of top golf resorts and arrange all the golf bookings and green fees reservations yourself once you get there. The choice is yours...but we are always here to help and give you a hand with your every holiday need, so don't hesitate to contact us if in doubt.
Golf Browse all
Ideal for couples and located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful palm beach, a stay at Dreams La Romana will make every heart melt.
- Dine and play in style at a luxury all inclusive resort and spa
- Enjoy Merengue Lessons, access to a Casino, Watersports Centre & more
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Use your resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf, upgraded wine list and a selection of excursions
- Enjoy the impressive resort credits which can be spent on golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more. Stay 10 nights and get $2000 Resort Credits per room
- June to August 2013 - Kids Stay, Play & Eat for Free (Excludes Flights & Transfers)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2012 Travellers Choice Award
Take some time off to unwind and be pampered at Cancun’s newest luxury all inclusive resort and spa, a beautiful five-star retreat exclusively designed for adults only.
- Swap three nights in Cancun for three nights in Miami from an extra £349 per person
- Exclusive free room upgrade to a Junior Suite Ocean View or Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room (worth £250 per person) plus US$200 resort coupons
- Choose from 7 Gourmet Restaurants and 3 Bars
Discover pure relaxation at this luxury Red Sea Spa Resort
Discover the world's largest open air Museum and receive 2 Free Nights in Luxor!
- Enjoy spectacular Nile views from the Sun Deck aboard the MS Sherry
- The Sofitel Karnak is only a short drive from the monumental Karnak Temple
- Add guided excursions for only £99 per person
The spectacular Moon Palace 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand...
The latest of Secrets Resorts and Spas to grace the famous beach strip of Cancun, the new ultra-deluxe Secrets The Vine...
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, located on the stunning southeast coast of the Dominican Republic, is a world of pristine...
Boasting a traditional Caribbean atmosphere, the Be Live Grand Punta Cana lies beautifully located on the beach front on...
Kuredu Island Resort is one of the larger resorts in the Lhaviyani Atoll, an area famous for its abundant fish life....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
The lavish golf project developed by British investment group, Esencia, just became the first to get approval from the Cuban government. The authorities are seeing great potential in the idea of creating a better standard of golf holidays in Cuba as more tourists visiting the island become interested in the sport.
Only a few weeks ago, the famous couple, Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z, celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary while relaxing on Cuba holidays. During their stay in the capital, Havana, the A-listers visited some of the most emblematic spots of the city.
Classic Journeys adds Cuba Holidays to its portfolio with new People-to-People cultural exchange programmes
Classic Journeys, an award-winning cultural travel company, will be helping American citizens plan and book Cuba holidays after it introduced its people-to-people cultural programmes to the island nation. The Caribbean country has been off limits to U.S. travellers for more than 50 years due to an ongoing travel embargo but restrictions have been relaxed under President Obama's new laws.