Whether travelling with your family or looking for quality time with a loved one, the most thrilling, fun-packed holiday awaits at the superb all-inclusive Occidental Caribe. You will barely have time to enjoy your Superior Room, as the venue offers a great number of exciting activities to keep you energetic and entertained.
Go rock-climbing, take sailing classes and scuba diving courses and try out ice skating at hotel's very own ice-skating rink. If you prefer sports, you can join in for a game of water polo or pool volleyball, or simply practice your swing at the nearest golf course, which is only 20 minutes from the hotel. The resort is also a perfect spot for simply laying back and unwinding as it's placed in the shores of the beautiful Arena Gorda beachfront. Don't miss out on the tasty culinary options including exquisite French, Japanese and Italian dining, as well as superb brunches with champagne at El Marlin snacks.
- Enjoy a selection of gourmet restaurants with Italian, French and Japanese Teppanyaki cuisine
- Guests can enjoy a variety of activities including water sports, a flying trapeze, an ice-skating rink, rock-climbing tower and a casino
- Kids will love the kids' pool and the fun and games at the Mini Club while you relax on the beach or have a soothing treatment from the spa
- Departs: london
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: london
- All Inclusive
- Pristine beachside property in Punta Cana
- Activities with a difference at Occidental Caribe
- From a brunch with champagne to elegant dining
Located on the shores of Arena Gorda Beach, the Occidental Caribe offers fun holidays for families, couples, and singles. Energetic guests can enjoy the thrilling activities including water sports, a flying trapeze, an ice-skating rink and a rock-climbing tower. Kids will love the kids' pool and the fun and games at the Mini Club, while those looking for relaxation can enjoy peaceful days on the beach and soothing treatments at the spa. Enjoy a selection of gourmet restaurants with Italian, French and Japanese Teppanyaki cuisine as well as colourful evening entertainment. From relaxed to active, Occidental Caribe has a holiday for everyone.
NOTICE: Please note the hotel will be completing renovations to their pool area until middle of December 2017, there will be alternative pools available to use during this time.
really enjoyed the holiday, staff where brilliant, plenty of entertainment for adults and children. the shows and dancing was something else. good food with plenty of choices.
Wesley Williams reviewing Occidental Caribe (29-Mar-2015)
£869 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services