Make 2016 a year to remember by planning an unforgettable escape to one of Cancun's most lavishly indulging retreats. At the Now Sapphire Riviera you'll be pampered from day to night with its five-star all inclusive service, including Wi-Fi internet access, gourmet dining venues, 24-hour room service and much, much more.
The fabulous Unlimited-Luxury programme means that there's something for everyone to do, with entertainment options for guests of all ages, and all of it included. Plan next year's getaway now with this irresistible Cancun holiday offer!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
- Enjoy a Free room upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View
- All Inclusive
- exotic beachside resort with Mayan influence
- activities for all ages to enjoy day and night
- take a journey of body and soul replenishment
- FREE Unlimited Connectivity app
A tropical landscape of evergreen trees, sugar white sand, and sparkling azure sea, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun offers all the exclusive benefits of Unlimited-Luxury. This collection of amenities, led by unlimited gourmet food and premium beverages in six reservation-free, gourmet restaurants and five stylish bars and lounges, pool and beach wait service, and 24-hour room and concierge service, comes without the wristband many resorts require.
Guests will find 496 airy suites boasting such comforts as daily refreshed mini bar, plush robes and slippers, Jacuzzi for two (available at the Preferred Club Ocean View Suites) , and private furnished balcony or terrace.
Stepping outside means endless activities including Hobie cats, kayaking, windsurfing and nightly entertainment beginning with theme parties and movies on the beach. Plus, there's oversized swimming pools, a fitness center and â for an extra fee â deep sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and golf.
The Spa, offering indigenous treatments ranging from a fullâbody massage to a soothing hydrotherapy. For even more magical moments, the resort has wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages, where couples enjoy champagne breakfast in bed, special turndown, private beachfront dinner with rose petal path and candlelight, and more. Add in 8,000 square feet of meeting/conference space and the privileges of Preferred Club, including terrace soaking tubs and a 24-hour private concierge, and guests have the best of everything. It's all of this, and more.
Fantastic resort staff are wonderful can't do enough for you. Food was fabulous overall no complaints and the best holiday we have ever had and will be staying again next year .
Danny John Smith reviewing Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun (11-Nov-2016)
£1099 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services