Catered towards those who enjoy the finer things in life - the Radisson Aquatica Barbados boasts the perfect combination of Caribbean tranquillity and gorgeous landscapes. The resort has recently been refurbished to top-quality standards; each room now has a flat-screen 42" TV and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Guests are able to take pleasure in the picturesque ocean and island views with walks along the long sandy beaches of the stunningly turquoise Caribbean Sea. As well as luxuriating in the height of serenity, conveniently located close to the hotel are many local craft markets and other cultural attractions, perfect for days out.
- Superb bedroom views from your private balcony or terrace, serving up the best views of the ocean, pool, island or beach
- Check out the November sale with savings for 2017 and 2018 plus 2 Kids stay free when sharing with 2 adults
- Located on a silky smooth beach, with a complimentary shuttle bus included travelling to Bridgetown and other cultural attractions
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Radisson Aquatica Resort
- Room Only
- Stunning views from all rooms
- A great place to relax and discover Barbadian culture
- Dine in style on the beach
For those wanting the perfect combination of Caribbean tranquillity and the gorgeous landscapes, look no further than Radisson Aquatica Barbados. Refurbished to top-quality standards with rooms offering picturesque ocean or island views, there is plenty of time to get up close to these views with long sandy beaches and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Local craft markets and other cultural attractions are located conveniently close to the hotel.
£969 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services