Set amongst 213 hectares of lush tropical gardens, nestled on the East coast of Mauritius is Anahita The Resort. As well as having a golf course designed by Ernie Els, the waterfront.
- Anahita also has an exclusive beach at Ile Aux Cerfs for the resort's guests. This is also one of the last remaining natural beaches in Mauritius
- Excursion services helps you to discover Mauritius with quad biking and wildlife walks just two of the many options
- Play two 18-hole championship golf courses completely free with green fees, golf buggy, GPS and practice balls included
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- The 233 hectares that the property covers includes tropical gardens, smooth sandy beach and turquoise sea all waiting to be explored
- Departs: birmingham
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: birmingham
Anahita the Resort - Residences and Villas
- 1 Bedroom Junior Suite Garden
- Half Board
- A phenomenal range of landscapes in one resort
- Live it up in your suite or villa
- Excursion service helping you to uncover the true Mauritius
Set amongst 213 hectares of lush tropical gardens, nestled on the East coast of Mauritius is Anahita The Resort. As well as having a golf course designed by Ernie Els, the waterfront “village” is one of the main attractions, featuring boutiques, a fitness centre, wellbeing lounge, kids and teens club, swimming pool and tennis courts.
Mauritius benefits from an all-year-round tropical climate, which is perfect for enabling diving in the coral reefs or hiking in the spectacular mountains. Discovered in the 10th century, Mauritius provides an exotic blend of cultures.
£1469 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services