If the likes of Dubai and Abu Dhabi seem too commercialised and overrated for your liking then you should plan your next escape to another neighbouring emirate that has a completely different feel to it; without forgoing any of the luxury the UAE is famous for.
The quiet and apparently unassuming emirate of Ras al-Khaimah has plenty to offer in the form of history and seaside beauty. You can discover it all from the ultra-luxurious Rixos bab Al Bhar all-inclusive resort, an opulent property with some original touches that reflect the heritage and culture of this Arabic nation.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Rixos Bab Al Bahr Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Deluxe Garden View Room
- Ultra All Inclusive
- A vast selection of activities to get stuck into
- Vibrant nightlife entertains all
- Idyllic setting on Al Marjan Island
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan is the all-inclusive Rixos Bab al Bahr resort. The location offers everything from tourist attractions to scenic mountains to endless sandy beaches and the weather means that all these amazing places can be taken advantage of all year round. The resort offers spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf, a wide selection of multi-dining food and beverage outlets complimented with high quality leisure facilities, including the signature Rixos Royal Spa.
Been to this hotel many times before and it has certainly improved. Going back in two weeks time and would certainly recommend it.
Lynda Norcombe reviewing Rixos Bab Al Bahr Hotel Ras Al Khaimah (15-Feb-2018)
£609 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services