Take a week-long break from all worries and concerns as you submerge into a world of relaxation and peace at the all-inclusive Coco Palm resort in St Lucia. You'll be perfectly positioned in Rodney Bay Village, home to St Lucia's most alluring white-sand beaches and a good quantity of animated bars and clubs.
After dipping into the amazing Oasis swimming pool, you can pamper yourself with a beauty treatment at the onsite spa. Spend your days beautifying and taking care of your skin and body at the on-site Coco Beauty clinic cottage which includes massage treatments, manicures, pedicures, facials and waxing. When it comes to dining and having a good time, the Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar will provide you with tasty food and live entertainment.
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
- Garden View
- All Inclusive
- Exceptional value, in a great location and just minutes from the beach
- Swim-up rooms are unique to Coco Palm
- On-site beauty and massage treatments
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm offers an escape from the ordinary. This laid-back boutique resort maintains an authentic Caribbean flavour while offering modern day amenities and fabulous guest rooms including "Swim-Up" rooms. Guests can laze by the hotel pool, indulge in a spa treatment, enjoy the live music or take a free shuttle to the famous Reduit Beach. The Ti Bananne Restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy Creole cuisine and the many restaurants and bars of Rodney Bay Village are just a short walk away. Coco Palm offers superb value and a unique St. Lucian vibe.
A clean and well designed hotel which provided us with a clean and spacious room with a Queen size bed with the chambermaid doing wonders with her imaginative towel designs which were left on the bed daily. On arrival presented with a cool drink at reception before being taken to our room where a...
Connie Henry reviewing Coco Palm (10-Jun-2015)
£1559 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services