Luxury, top-notch services and breath-taking nature await families and couples at the magnificent Cap Maison Hotel in St Lucia. Featuring Mediterranean-style décor, the sophisticated venue, is located beside a beautiful stretch of beach, where guests can soak up the sun and splash around in the turquoise water.
- Why not Dine in Cap Maison's own private walkin wine cellar with over 1500 bottle of wines
- Incredible savings of upto 40% on Rooms and Suites plus discounted rates on Premium All Inclusive
- An array of watersports, spa, explore the island on a luxury yacht and much more
- Perfect resort for couples & families
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Cap Maison Hotel
- Garden View
- Bed and Breakfast
- Amazing spa and fitness facilities
- Discover a wide range of bars and restaurants to suite all tastes
- Elegant, charming and spacious accommodation
Designed in an elegant Mediterranean style, with a strong Spanish accent, Cap Maison offers guests some of the most spacious and beautifully appointed suites and ocean views in the Caribbean. An experienced and renowned Caribbean hotel family have lovingly created a stylish boutique resort on the site of their beautiful waterfront former home Saman House. Cap Maison is a highly personalised and sophisticated home away from home offering comfort plus luxury, and a place which invites you to return again and again to unforgettable luxury holidays in St Lucia!
Reflecting the family's passion for the Caribbean, attention to detail is evident everywhere: from the highest quality linen to hand-made tiles and chandeliers, iron balustrades and wide verandahs. This is augmented by unobtrusive technology such as I-pod docking stations and wide screen plasma Televisions throughout. Rich fabrics complement stunning colonial-style furniture, doors and windows are made in rich cedar wood with jalousie louvres to allow breezes to pass through. Service is everything you would expect of a truly luxurious boutique resort, and a little more. Cap Maison can provide in room spa treatments, private dining or even a cocktail party in your suite!
*meals under the direction of Executive Chef Craig Jones
Very enjoyable hotel and highly recommended. Very clean and spacious rooms with great views. Very few people staying in the hotel but probably becasue out of season. The restaurant was high quality and well situated.
Shaun Crawford reviewing Cap Maison Hotel (29-Aug-2011)
£1549 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services