One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers. A coral-sand beach, divine restaurants and endless exciting activities included are all ingredients for a perfect stay.
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: london
- All Inclusive
- Hassle-free All Inclusive Holiday
- Privacy and Relaxation at the adults only hotel
- Long sandy beach
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers with its unique charm and simple beauty from the moment they set foot in its spacious and airy lobby to the very minute they sink their toes in the powdery soft sands of the glorious stretch beach it sits facing. For a truly magical getaway, this magnificent and modern all inclusive resort with refreshing decor, inviting colours and ample spaces is the place to enjoy a truly idyllic Mauritian getaway on 700 metres of sprawling natural beach stretching along a sheltered bay that is home to thriving marine life.
Ideal for enthusiastic snorkellers, divers, swimmers and sun worshippers of all walks of life, the four-star Ambre hotel epitomises the best of island living. Outstanding service is provided by attentive staff with an easy-going approach and a relaxing, carefree environment that sways to the island breezes will have you unwinding and rejuvenating in no time.
Maria Cooper reviewing Ambre Hotel (21-Apr-2014)
£1099 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services