The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits you, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white sandy beach. Relax and unwind on one of the most exotic places in the Indian Ocean.
After rejuvenating you are set to explore the glamorous city of Dubai where you can enjoy the Duty Free shopping or carry on topping up your suntan. Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous gold souks and spice markets. From here you can experience the authentic Arabian spirit.
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
- Deluxe Ocean Facing
- All Inclusive
- Truly unforgettable experience - private island dinner
- located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- unlimited recreation opportunities and world-class dinning facilities
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This luxurious hotel is located just north of the capital Port Louis and within a 15-minute drive of Grand Baie, the island's most popular beach village. The hotel offers an excellent range of leisure facilities including a two-tier infinity pool, heated pool, tennis court, a modern health club and spa.
There is also a dedicated boat house which offers a fantastic array of water sports such as kayaking and water skiing all included, or for the more adventurous scuba diving and deep-sea fishing (for an extra charge). You're also sure to stay connected with free Wi-fi throughout the resort. Younger guests will love the fun and games on offer at the kids club. Dining options at the InterContinental Mauritius include four restaurants specialising in different cuisines as well as multiple bars. The InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort combines contemporary luxury and a beautiful setting - it is a great choice for a beach holiday in Mauritius.
A lovely hotel, staff excellent and pick ups from airport and hotel were faultless
Christopher Lee reviewing Intercontinental Mauritius (12-Dec-2017)
Hyatt Regency Dubai
- King Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- The only revolving restaurant with 360 degree view
- Ice Skating!
- Upgrade to an amazing Club Room Experience
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous gold souks and spice markets. From here you can experience the authentic Arabian spirit. Furthermore Hyatt Regency Dubai enjoys a privileged position overlooking the waterfront promenade. A luxury hotel for the whole family to enjoy, Hyatt Regency Dubai comprises of 421 elegant guestrooms and suites, many of which overlook the sparkling Arabian Gulf beyond the waterfront. Facilities at Hyatt Regency Dubai include the Club Olympus Spa and tennis courts. With stunning rooms and a wide range of luxury amenities, there is not only a plethora of activities to keep you entertained, but also impeccable services to make your stay an unforgettable experience. Combine this with the amazing scenary and capturing surroundings that have made Dubai famous, this is an absolute must for those seeking leisure, pleasure and relaxation. Moreover the hotel is located next to a shopping mall for your ultimate shopping and dining experience. And for the kids...have you ever tried iceskating in Dubai?
Fantastic hotel very clean and the breakfast was superb. The cost of drinks at the bar was horrendous which is a shame. £12.00 per pint Would definitely recommend this hotel.
Nicholas Wood reviewing Hyatt Regency Dubai (19-Dec-2017)
£1909 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services