Surround yourself with an exotic jungle, beautiful beaches and the sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea, with a stay at Sandos Caracol Eco Resort And Spa. This all-inclusive resort offers a wide range of facilities and services, including water sports, land sports, a choice of pools, a spa and a stunning beach.
But this resort also aims to introduce guests to Mexican culture and nature for the full Mexican experience.
- Choose between family fun and tranquillity with sections of the hotel being either designated as family friendly sections or adult-only sections.
- Explore surrounding jungles, underground springs, mangrove forests, the sandy coast line, wildlife, or enjoy a boat ride through a winding river.
- Experience Mexican culture with colourful night time performances, an ancient Mayan ball game, meditation by a cenote and with a fire of life ceremony.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort and Spa
- All Inclusive
- Eco Resort and spa in exquisite beachside location
- family friendly with super facilities for kids
- select club adults only for adult -only activities
But this hotel is more than just an all-inclusive hotel! At Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa guests are encouraged to experience authentic Mexican cultural traditions and to discover the region’s landscapes, nature and wildlife! Experience the resort’s colourful night time performances, the ancient Mayan ball game, meditate by the cenote, or watch the fire of life ceremony and give thanks for everything the Great Creator has given us: the sacred elements of Water, Sun, Wind, Earth and Life. Take excursions through surrounding jungles, underground springs mangrove forests, along the coast, or a boat ride through a winding river. Admire deer, birds, wildlife, turtles, iguanas, crabs, the reef or plant a tree. Perhaps head to nearby Playa Del Cramen’s 5th Avenue for an array of restaurants, shops and cafes or explore the surrounding Mayan ruins.
At Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, guests can enjoy all the amenities and comforts of an all-inclusive hotel, yet they can still immerse themselves in the beauty and charms of the beautiful Mexican Caribbean. This holiday promises an enjoyable escape for all.
The hotel is well run and service was superb. Staff friendly and food quality good. A few rough edges as the place is getting a little shabby in places, but overall good resort.
James Mills reviewing Sandos Caracol Eco Resort and Spa (11-Jan-2014)
£969 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services