Discover Sri Lanka's original boutique hotel, The Sun House, and marvel in the stunning world heritage site surroundings. The Sun House offers guests a gloriously renovated house in which to unwind and relax under the tropical sunshine.
There are two beautifully maintained tropical gardens to while away the hours and the lip-smacking fusion cuisine on offer is the perfect cherry on what is already an outstanding Sri Lankan cake!
- Discover a peaceful retreat offering a friendly and relaxed environment with service that is discreet yet efficien
- Take advantage of the panoramic views of the world heritage site of Fort Galle
- Enjoy a cocktail, or two, at Dick's bar, nominated as one of the best cocktail bars in the world
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
The Sun House
- Bed and Breakfast
- Renowned for some of the best food in Sri Lanka
- Well appointed luxury accomodation
- Relax and unwind in two beautiful tropical gardens
A stunning time-piece and colonial relic, the Villa is a beautiful mansion built during the 1860s and now fully converted into a small hotel whilst perfectly preserving its country house atmosphere. Once the home of a wealthy Scottish spice merchant, this private retreat provides guests with seven exceptionally intimate guest rooms and suites, all exquisitely furnished and tastefully arranged. With an impeccable reputation for its fine dining options, its utmost privacy and peculiar collection of artwork, books and furniture, The Villa is a place to step back in time and forget about it all in a luxurious mansion retreat.
Beautifully perched atop a hill whilst being conveniently located only a few minutes away from the centre of the town of Galle, The Sun House offers amazing panoramic views of this pretty seaside town and the Unesco declared World Heritage Site of Fort Galle.
£1329 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services