Start your Thai adventure in the exciting city of Bangkok. You can't get a much better location than that of the Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok surrounded by a variety of restaurants and nightlife as well as a 3 minute walk away from Phrom Phong Station to help you explore this unique city.
Bangkok offers so much you won't know where to start! Ranging from the opulent Grand Palace through to long boat trips along the Chao Phraya River and a variety of markets to try haggling in, Bangkok has so much to explore. After an exciting few days in Bangkok, the Conrad Koh Samui Resort and Spa is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. Overlooking the dazzling Gulf of Thailand and surrounded by verdant tropical forest, the Conrad Koh Samui Resort is a complete juxtaposition to the Hilton Sukhumvit. Surround yourself in luxury at this stunning resort spread over 25 acres where you can enjoy top class diving and snorkelling as well as exploring this beautiful tropical island.
- The Conrad offers stunning views across the Gulf of Thailand that you can admire from your own luxury villa and infinity pool
- The Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok offers a variety of excellent dining options to please even the pickiest eaters
- Both hotels have the ideal location to explore the surrounding areas
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: koh samui, Thailand
- Departs: koh samui, Thailand
- Arrives: london
Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Bed and Breakfast
- Make the most of the concierge service
- A range of dining options available at all hours
- Sensational views over the city
Conrad Koh Samui Resort and Spa
- Oceanview Pool Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Santiburi Samui Country Club
- Conrad Concierge App
- Conrad Spa Koh Samui
The stylish Conrad Koh Samui offers a luxurious and private beachfront getaway overlooking the Gulf of Thailand. The large villas feature private infinity pools and free Wi-Fi and amazing views of the ocean.
Overlooking Aow Thai Beach, the villas are spread over 25 acres of lush tropical hillside. Featuring amazing facilities and marble bathroom, each has a lounge area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player.
Conrad Koh Samui is within a 15-minute drive from Samui Butterfly Garden and Samui Tiger Zoo. Samui Airport is a 45-minute drive from the resort.
Guests can practise yoga outdoor or snorkel alongside coral reefs in clear waters. With panoramic sea views, the spa features a wide range of pampering beauty treatments and massage.
£1659 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services