Enjoy an unforgettable holiday like no other at the amazingly charming family run Coral Reef Club. The hotel boasts many top of the range facilities including two fine dining restaurants, two swimming pools, a cocktail bar and much more.
If you wish to relax even more then why not have a treatment in the luxurious spa.
- Exclusive offer: Receive 4 free dinners per week plus stay 7 nights for the price of 6!
- Leave your daily stresses behind and enjoy an amazing Barbados holiday
- The hotel offers everything you would expect from a hotel of its nature including fine dining restaurants, swimming pools, a cocktail bar and much more
- Enjoy an unforgettable holiday like no other at the charming family run Coral Reef Club
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Coral Reef Club
- Garden Room/cottage
- Bed and Breakfast
- The perfect culinary experience
- Watersports and Family Activities
- A little piece of heaven
Standing out among Barbados hotels for its refined elegance, special ambiance and classic island style, this family owned and run resort is one of the Caribbean's finest. Here accommodation is charmingly Caribbean traditionally designed with wooden balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows with a touch of elegance in a relaxed atmosphere.
Set amidst 12 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on Barbados' calm west coast, the Coral Reef Club represents the epitome of West Indian elegance. With a fine-dining restaurant, two swimming pools, a cocktail bar and a luxurious panoramic Spa with indoor and outdoor treatments surrounded by lush Caribbean forage, this luxury hotel is full of surprises to ensure the most pleasantly luxurious and relaxing Barbados holiday.
NOTICE: Hotel will be closed from 27th May to 15th July 2017 and 26th August to 30th September 2017
£1649 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services