Loose yourself amongst the gorgeous back drop of orchid trees, tropical gardens and swaying coconut trees at this beautiful Bajan beach hotel. Run by the warm and friendly Capaldi family. who's attention to detail and hospitality is second to none, with repeat guests coming back year after year.
The beautiful accommodation is bordered by the most blue of oceans, providing guests with a spectacular view. The hotel is matched only by the location, giving guests an amazing paradise experience.
- Complimentary non motorized watersports including Hobie Cat sailing, Laser and Sunfish sailing, Kayaking, Paddle boarding and Snorkeling
- Deep Sea fishing charters for big game fish can be arranged
- Amazing hospitality and attention to detail from a family run hotel
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: manchester
- Garden View Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Entertainment and Activites
- Festivals and Events
- Relax and make the most of your stay with a magical Spa treatment
Set at the heart of Antigua's fashionable West Coast, the Sandpiper hotel discreetly stands as one of the most exclusive small luxury hotels in the West Indies. Embraced by lush gardens and creating an atmosphere of absolute seclusion this exceptional hotel is one that lies hiding out on a strip where most hotels are known for their glitz and glamour. Being pleasantly low key and far friendlier than most surrounding upscale hotels, this intimate hotel offers more of a romantic hideaway than any other, with torches gently flaming at night and a renovated outlook that was recently upgraded to become much sleeker and stylish with touches of the Orient perfectly blending in with the traditional Bajan feel.
A proud member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, much of this hotel's unique charm and style, combined with the staff's enthusiasm for pampering guests are what makes its visitors come back year after year.
£1879 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services