Blend a stay in Havana with a stay upon Varadero's coast, for an unforgettable Cuban adventure. Start your Cuban discovery with a stay at Iberostar Parque Central Hotel in Havana. Havana offers a vibrant mix of cultures, history, and experiences.
Its cobbled streets are alive with cafes, bars and the rhythmic sounds of the rumba. The city's architecture is an eclectic mix of Baroque, Neo-classical and Art Deco styles and the colonial buildings of Old Havana; have earned the city a UNESCO World Heritage Listing. For a tranquil end to your holiday, you will head to Iberostar Varadero, a five-star luxury retreat that caters for everyone; whether you want to enjoy the wonderful hotel facilities or explore the many attractions of Varadero. Kids will absolutely love their dedicated paddling pool, complete with fun water slides in a fun pirate ship playground right on the water. Adults can look forward to dining at several excellent venues and relaxing at the onsite elegant spa. For those who want to get active there are a myriad of activities on offer, the vast majority of which are fully included.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Parque Central Hotel
- Best Deal Modern Standard
- Bed and Breakfast
- enviable location overlooking central park in Old Havana
- roof top swimming pools and bars
- Enjoy a fantastic base to explore all that Cuba has to offer
- family friendly
- central location
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is centrally located in the heart of historic Havana. Surrounded by some of Havana’s most beautiful buildings including the National Theatre, the Parque Central combines old-world style with modern facilities. The elegant hotel rooms enjoy stunning views of the Parque Central or the Prado, but the best views can be seen from the lovely roof top terrace and pool. Whether you choose to relax by the pool, enjoy the fine restaurants or explore Old Havana, the Iberostar Parque Central hotel is the ideal base for discovering the many charms of this city.
Couples added values
- Private breakfast at the VIP lounge (must be pre booked with hotel reception locally)
- Welcome cocktail
- Turn down service
- VIP set (slippers, bathrobe, special amenities)
- Rooms facing the Old Havana (subject to availability)
We were happy with the hotel and the location was perfect. I think the staff in the reception area and the security staff were very friendly and helpful, but I think the staff in the bar area could have been more helpful and it would have been if they smiled occasionally.
Susan Trigwell reviewing Iberostar Parque Central Hotel (24-May-2017)
Iberostar Varadero Hotel
- All Inclusive
- The epitome of beachside luxury in Varadero
- Exceptional spa facilities
- exclusive free added values for couples
Fantastic attention to our room. Lovely choice of food. The entertainment was too similar every night but that was the only negative
Linda Ann Whittaker reviewing Iberostar Varadero Hotel (23-May-2017)
£1509 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services