Havana offers a vibrant mix of cultures, history, and experiences. Its cobbled streets are alive with cafes, bars and the rhythmic sounds of the rumba. The city's architecture is an eclectic mix of Baroque, Neo-classical and Art Deco styles and the colonial buildings of Old Havana; have earned the city a UNESCO World Heritage Listing.
Iberostar Varadero is a five-star luxury retreat that caters for everyone; whether you want to enjoy the wonderful hotel facilities or explore the many attractions of Varadero. Kids will absolutely love their dedicated paddling pool, complete with fun water slides in a fun pirate ship playground right on the water. Adults can look forward to dining at several excellent venues and relaxing at the onsite elegant spa. For those who want to get active there are a myriad of activities on offer, the vast majority of which are fully included.
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Parque Central Hotel
- Best Deal Modern Standard
- Bed and Breakfast
- enviable location overlooking central park in Old Havana
- roof top swimming pools and bars
- Enjoy a fantastic base to explore all that Cuba has to offer
- family friendly
- central location
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is centrally located in the heart of historic Havana. Surrounded by some of Havana’s most beautiful buildings including the National Theatre, the Parque Central combines old-world style with modern facilities. The elegant hotel rooms enjoy stunning views of the Parque Central or the Prado, but the best views can be seen from the lovely roof top terrace and pool. Whether you choose to relax by the pool, enjoy the fine restaurants or explore Old Havana, the Iberostar Parque Central hotel is the ideal base for discovering the many charms of this city.
Couples added values
- Private breakfast at the VIP lounge (must be pre booked with hotel reception locally)
- Welcome cocktail
- Turn down service
- VIP set (slippers, bathrobe, special amenities)
- Rooms facing the Old Havana (subject to availability)
Totally happy with this hotel. Very good accomodation, location and service. Above all well done to the Manager in charge of the entertainment. The artists chosen were excellent and provided great enetrtainment throughout the day and evening over the christmas period. Best stay in Cuba
Arti Hawes reviewing Iberostar Parque Central Hotel (18-Jan-2017)
Iberostar Varadero Hotel
- All Inclusive
- The epitome of beachside luxury in Varadero
- Exceptional spa facilities
- exclusive free added values for couples
Beautiful resort and beach. Lovely spacious rooms. Friendly staff. Great entertainment team who work very hard.
Christine Weller reviewing Iberostar Varadero Hotel (19-Sep-2016)
£1689 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services