Nestled in the scenic Intendance Bay, Banyan Tree Seychelles overlooks lush tropical forest and the mesmerising Indian Ocean. The resort is designed in a contemporary colonial-style, featuring 60 luxurious pool villas that blend seamlessly with their natural surroundings.
Guests will love the warm welcome, the inviting atmosphere and the variety of enticing activities such as nature walks, island tours and water sports; not to mention the Banyan Tree Spa with its idyllic hillside pavilions and rejuvenating treatments. Exquisite dining can be enjoyed at any of the restaurants, with cuisine ranging from award-winning Thai dishes to delicious Southeast Asian specialities.
- A living museum of natural history and sasanctuary for some of the rarest species on Earth
- This paradise is famous for having some of the best beaches in the world, pristine and uncrowded
- The gastronomical experience at Banyan Tree Seychelles was specially conceptualised to offer you a unique experience
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: mahe, Seychelles
- Departs: mahe, Seychelles
- Arrives: manchester
Banyan Tree Seychelles Resort
- Ocean Pool Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- The hotel has a fabulous location
- There is a wide variety of things to do at the resort
- There are various trips to go on outside of the resort
Enjoy a holiday of luxury, exclusivity and seclusion at the Banyan Tree Seychelles Resort. This resort has a spectacular location nestled beside a beautiful beach of soft sands and swaying palms on Intendance Bay. The exquisite villas combine elegance and class with colonial plantation-style architecture and luxury amenities such as a private pool.
Guests can enjoy a range of facilities including a free-form infinity pool carved into the granite boulders, tennis and a gym as well as gourmet restaurants serving an eclectic range of menus from beachfront and Creole cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a private romantic dinner at the Moonlight Gazebo or a gourmet picnic on the beach or enjoy an exotic range of pampering treatments at the Spa pavilions nestled in the lush hillside. Those looking to explore the area can take helicopter tours, island hopping excursions or visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Vallee de Mai. Banyan Tree Seychelles provides a taste of true paradise.
£1619 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services