Situated in a quiet fishing village next to the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea, Little Good Harbour is a family-run hotel offering the best in comfort. All spacious suites are equipped with all the amenities you need for a flawless and comfortable stay, including air conditioning, kitchen, and lovely views from a private outdoor patio.
Experience truly gourmet dining at the superb hotel's restaurant overlooking the sea and serving fresh seafood dishes, traditional Caribbean cuisine, and international delights.
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing massage or a beauty treatment at the on-site Spa, set in the lush tropical gardens
- The beach is a perfect place to relax in an idyllic setting and enjoy cooling sea breeze
- Enjoy a fantastic location, close to historical landmarks, beautiful gardens, and a variety of activities
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Little Good Harbour Hotel
- 1 Bedroom Garden Suite
- Room Only
- A perfect retreat for body, mind, and soul
- Beautiful white sand beach
- Fine dining experience
Secluded away in a tranquil little fishing town, Little Good Harbour's luxury cottages portray an air of refined individuality from the last of family-run oceanfront hotels on the fashionable strip of Barbados' west coast. Little Good Harbour Hotel's exquisite accommodation consists of a cluster of luxury cottages surrounded by lush tropical gardens while 3-bedroom and 3-bathroom suites make an ideal accommodation for families on Barbados holidays looking for the intimacy of a private villa.
Finished to a high standard with luxury fittings and state-of-the-art amenities, Little Good Harbour's main aim is to bring guests with peaceful, hassle-free Barbados holidays, where they will be stocking your cottage suites prior to your arrival, arranging all transfers and generally make your stay here a truly memorable experience.
£1079 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services