The luxurious Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn is connected to Surasak BTS Skytrain Station via the hotel's own Sky Bridge. The hotel features an outdoor infinity-edge pool. A well-equipped fitness centre and 4 dining options are available. Offsite the holiday inn phi phi island resort can offer you organised tours of the Phi Phi Islands that, depending on which you choose, take you around the more famous locations such as the Viking Caves, Pi Leh Bay, Bi Dah Island, Maya Bay (known for its use in the 2000 film 'The Beach') and loads of others.
All in all, the perfect place for a holiday or honeymoon that you will never forget.
- Exclusive Laem Thong Beach on the northeast coast of Phi Phi Don Island.
- Famouse sights to visit - Viking Caves, Pi Leh Bay, Bi Dah Island, Maya Bay
- Boasting its very own sky bridge and an outdoor pool where views of Chao Phraya River and Bangkok can be enjoyed
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: london
Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Bangkok
- Bed and Breakfast
- Spectacular views of Bangkok
- Superb location with easy access to the city
- Excellent value luxury for less
Helen Wilce reviewing Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Bangkok (28-Jan-2016)
Holiday Inn Phi Phi Island
- Garden Bungalow
- Bed and Breakfast
- Dine out under the stars
- Perfect Hideaway surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty
- Daily Thai Cooking Class
There is a reason why phi phi island is known as the jewel of Southeast Asia, and anyone who has been will tell you about Thailand's stunning beauty. Its southern islands are up there with some of the most aesthetically perfect locations in the world, encompassing pristine white beaches and turquoise blue seas, beautiful wildlife and palms trees everywhere you turn. It creates a haven for anybody who just needs a break.
Other than its spectacular location that boasts countless beaches, the resort has plenty to offer in terms of facilities and amenities. There are two adult pools and a kid's pool onsite, along with two Jacuzzis, a sauna, a spa, a dive centre, a whole range of water sports, beach football and volleyball, tennis courts, fishing and much more. There is also regular night-time entertainment including Thai dancing performances and a number of bars to provide somewhere for night-time relaxation.
£1279 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services