Located on Dhigufinolhu Island, Anantara Dhigu Resort and Spa is in the South Male Atoll and is just a 35 minute spedboat ride from Male International Airport. The Anantara Spa will help your relaxation, whilst there is a fitness centre, tennis, volleyball and badminton for the more active.
Those wanting to make the most of the exotic location can try some watersports such as kite surfing and parasailing, as well as diving and deep sea fishing. The Spice Spoons cooking school is great fun for all, whilst you can also use the facilities at sister resort Anantara Veli. Choose between a Beach Villa, which offers direct access to the sandy shores, or an Over Water Villa with private lagoon access.
- tranquil lagoons with exotic marine life and white sand beaches surround the resort
- Guests can choose between villas placed to see the sun rise, those placed to view the sun set, or those that have their own plunge pool
- A diver's dream can come true at anantara Dhigu, with exotic marine life, stunning dive sites, warm water and top quality rental equipment. Snorkellers can also take full advantage, with marine life beside the bungalows
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Anantara Dhigu Resort and Spa
- Sunrise Beachfront Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- resort paradise on dhigu island
- brilliant coral reefs are perfect for snorkelling and diving
- Beach or pool villas and overwater suites make it hard to choose
Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa is a luxurious hideaway spread across five acres of tropical landscape on an unspoilt private island. The azure waters, white powdery beach and coral reef are just some of Anatara’s enchanting charms. The resort offers impeccable style and a warm ambience that invites guests to discover the meaning of serenity and bliss. When not relaxing on the beach or lazing by the pool, spend your days on the water with sailing excursions, waterskiing, deep-sea fishing or a romantic sunset dhoni cruise. An Ayurvedic Spa retreat focuses on well-being and peace while the PADI Dive Centre offers both the beginner and the advanced diver a chance to explore one of the world's premier diving destinations. This resort is conveniently located just 30 minutes from Male International Airport and offers luxury and comfort in one of the most romantic of locations. An unforgettable journey to paradise and back is surely to be one of your best memories.
Great holiday, lovely hotel and atmosphere. The entertainment and food was very good
Hedley Greaves reviewing Anantara Dhigu Resort and Spa (19-May-2010)
£1729 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services