Enjoy the sun and sand of some of Cuba's best beaches at Melia Las Americas. Situated on the fine sands of Varadero, offering you the ideal location from which to soak up the tropical sunshine, this will feel like a home away from home.
There are a number of delights awaiting you in this hotel. On entry you will find yourself surrounded by palm tree-lined gardens spread around a large free-form pool. With great romantic dining facilities, cosy, private guest rooms as well as other facilities geared at couples, this is the ideal setting for a honeymoon. For their pampering you will find a well-equipped health and beauty centre. To keep your days occupied is a wealth of activities including exciting water sports and a golf club very nearby.
- Tranquil setting at this adults only resort
- La Arcadia is perfect for a candlelit romantic dinner, Il Limoncello for italian specialities and great views, International specialities at La Robleza BBQ, Sakura for Japanese and la Terraza for sumptuous buffets.
- All rooms are spacious, beautifully decorated and equipped with every modern facility and convenience, including a pillow menu.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Melia Las Americas Hotel
- Classic Room
- All Inclusive
- adults-only hotel on the white sands of Varadero
- Guest rooms are a private haven of space and style
- Wonderful romantic dining opportunites
Melia Las Americas adults only hotel is nestled between the white sands of Varadero beach and the lush fairways of the Varadero Golf Club. This adults-only resort offers a wide variety of activities including water sports and golf, there is also a Health and Beauty Centre. With no shortage of lounge chairs on the palm-shaded deck and surf-side palapas, it is also perfect for those looking to relax. Melia Las Americas offers a choice of 5 restaurants, beach grills and snack bars as well as extras such as 24-hour room service. Melia Las Americas is a great choice for an active honeymoon or a couple's getaway in Cuba.
NOTICE: The hotel are carrying out some refurbishment works on the Lobby, bungalows and the Italian restaurant (unavailable) until further notice
Great resort well situated on the beach & next to the plaza - front desk sorted initial problems well. Entertainment each night was good albeit the events team were a bit annoying each day pushing the nights event. Main restaurant food was very average, usually cold and ran out quickly but very...
Carol Bell reviewing Melia Las Americas Hotel (13-Jul-2016)
£1039 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services