Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime staying in the beautifully historic Mexico City with endless attractions to see and the popular resort of Cancun located on Mexico's Caribbean coast. While in the capital city Mexico City you'll get to witness first-hand how contemporary city life and historic preservation can exist side by side.
Cancun is the ideal place for sun seekers with a wealth of activities and facilities on offer sure to have something for everyone to enjoy.
- There is something for everyone to enjoy on this carefully constructed holiday with stays in Mexico City and Cancun
- Sheraton Maria Isabel overlooks the famous Angel of Independence and is positioned in the heart of the shopping district near all the famous attractions
- SeaDust has a wonderful beachfront location and offers an amazing array of facilities including 11 restaurants and has an adults only section complete with a world class spa
- Enjoy a beautiful 2 day sightseeing tour in Mexico City visiting all the major attractions for only Â£99 per person
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mexico city, Mexico
- Departs: mexico city, Mexico
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Sheraton Maria Isabel
- Classic Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Club Guests benefits
- Excellent sport facilities
Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel & Towers is ideally located on Paseo de la Reforma, overlooking the famous Angel of Independence, it is only 30 minutes drive from Mexico City International Airport. The hotel is a perfect choice for both, business and leisure travellers, as it is situated in the heart of the financial and shopping district, with Casa de Bolsa stock exchange building being just two blocks away.
Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel features Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed with custom-designed plush mattress, cosy comforter, and five cushy pillows to make your sleep even more comfortable and peaceful.
The hotel was named "One of the Top 10 Hotels in Mexico City" by Latin Trade magazine in 2007.
A really good hotel
William Bainbridge reviewing Sheraton Maria Isabel (04-Feb-2017)
- All Inclusive
- Great dining opportunities and a range of bars
- fabulous water park and clubs for the kids
- beachfront location in cancun hotel zone
SeaDust Cancun is set by the beautiful Playa Delfines, overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This resort truly offers something for everyone – whether you want to laze on the beautiful beach, scuba dive in the crystalline waters, play miniature golf or enjoy a pampering spa treatment, SeaDust Cancun will accommodate your wishes. SeaDust is ideal for families, with a wide choice of restaurants and superb facilities for children. There is a water park complete with a pirate ship and slides as well as clubs for babies and kids. The hotel also has a number unique attractions to further your enjoyment - a fun casino bar, karaoke bar, zipline and climbing wall. The spacious guest rooms feature a private balcony with ocean views, perfect for ultimate relaxing. The resort also offers a number of family rooms. SeaDust offers an unforgettable experience for both a relaxed family holiday and a romantic holiday by the beach.
We had an brilliant time! Great service and value for money
Christine Burford reviewing Seadust Cancun (13-Dec-2014)
£1239 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services