Set in sophisticated and stylish design, Hyatt Zilara Rose hall is an adults-only luxury resort offering spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. All spacious rooms feature beautiful décor, designer toiletries, and fully furnished private terraces.
Benefit from a wide range of exciting activities including beach volleyball, yoga, and snorkelling, lounge by the sparking pool, or enjoy a romantic oceanfront massage in beach cabana. Savor the culinary creations in one of the resort's restaurants serving a variety of delicious meals accompanied with live piano music. Attentive service will make sure that each guest has an absolutely flawless and remarkable holiday.
- The resort is only 15 minutes away from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy an oceanfront massage as the sound of waves and soothing sea breezes set the mood for a day
- Make the most of all-inclusive offers and partake in whatever your heart desire
- Get your holiday off to a fantastic start with complimentary transfers from MBJ Airport
- Departs: london
- Arrives: montego bay, Jamaica
- Departs: montego bay, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
- Zilara Double
- All Inclusive
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Adults Only
- Gourmet dining
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall is an adults-only resort, situated on the same grounds of Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall and offering spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. One of the island's premier destinations, the resort is just 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and five minutes from three world-class golf courses. Hyatt Zilara offers a serene and spectacular all-inclusive experience from exclusive pools and lounges to sprawling suites complete with Jacuzzis, this is a romantic, resplendent way to relax in absolute luxury.
* Please note that this an Adults Only (18+) resort
Fantastic hotel. Booked a swim up room but got upgraded to a junior King butler suite. It was amazing free room service all day and night mini bar spirit bar included too. Food was out of this world to. Highly recommend the party catamaran trip plenty of booze. We met a few locals out there who were...
Debbie Rylands reviewing Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall (29-Sep-2015)
£1189 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services