Make your next getaway a truly special one by retreating to your very own island for days of utter relaxation and extreme pampering. At the exclusive Marjan Island Resort & Spa, found just offshore in up-and-coming Ras Al Khaimah - the alternative Emirati destination to Dubai's glitz and glamour without any of the noise and all of the magic.
Embark on days of pure beach-perfect delight and make the most from a range of ultra-luxurious amenities and facilities, from exquisitely designed rooms to opulent spaces, excellent dining, and fantastic leisure activities for all ages. It's time you treated yourself to well-deserved paradise for less!
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Marjan Island Resort and Spa
- Superior Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- An ideal place for families and sports minded people
- One of the most unique culinary destination in Ras Al Khaimah
- Discover a sense of wellbeing at the hotel's SPA
Located on a pristine island and surrounded by crystal clear waters of the Arabian Gulf, the Marjan Island Resort and Spa will amaze you with its elegant design where all the architectural details meet in harmony. Guest can enjoy the perfect relaxing getaway with a close proximity to vibrant Dubai with a wide range of leisure options. Experience the highest standard of services combined with Arabic hospitality in the word-class destination. All rooms and suites are large and spacious and feature luxurious amenities. Sea lovers will have their treat with a big variety of water sport activities while adventure seekers can make the most of exploring the wildlife richness of the borders of Oman. The resort's restaurants with its concept menus will create a heaven of taste developing a new approach to the act of dining. At the Marjan Island Resort and Spa you can expect to be pampered like a royalty.
Please note that this hotel does not serve alcohol
Excellent location and holiday would love to visit again, excellent service from Holiday Place.
Saied Umarji reviewing Marjan Island Resort and Spa (03-Sep-2016)
£549 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services