A melt-in-the-mouth, chocolate-covered holiday that will imprint on your memory like the aftertaste of intense dark chocolate, this is one unique chocolatey adventure to embark on with all the senses. For all lovers of chocolate out there and even for those who aren't particularly drawn to it, this holiday will re-evaluate your concept of this much-loved sweet treat.
You'll be perfectly situated within the environment of a real chocolate plantation, where you'll be able to partake in guided tours through the estate and leave with your own handmade piece of artisan chocolate whilst enjoying the calm seclusion and unique perks of the most romantic and private of St Lucian retreats. Just tasting the hotel's revolutionary and innovative cocoa-inspired restaurant will prove an enchanting experience to tell everyone back home about. Trust us; there's nothing quite like this place in the whole wide world!
- With its elegant interiors and its surrounding natural beauty at the heart of the St Lucian rainforest, the Boucan hotel offers a luxuriously charming collection of lodges
- The Boucan resort by Hotel Chocolat is a unique and rare gem, not only in the Caribbean, but in the whole world - trust us; there's nothing quite like it
- Possibly the hotel's most remarkable asset is its revolutionary and innovative restaurant with a cocoa-inspired menu and the most decadently scrumptious desserts
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat
- Full Breakfast
- The hotel is 30 minutes drive from Hewanorra International Airport and 75 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport
- Exceptional facilities available 365 days a year
- Hotel offers wide range wedding packages
This one-of-a-kind adults-only hotel is beautifully set amidst the lush grounds of the magnificent Rabot Estate, promising a pleasurable and unforgettable experience for all the senses. Overlooking a splendid cocoa plantation owned by the prestigious Hotel Chocolat brand, a British chocolatier that connects the making of luxury chocolate with cocoa growing as one of the world's few confectioners to actually grow cocoa beans themselves, the Boucan resort by Hotel Chocolat is a unique and rare gem, not only in the Caribbean, but in the whole world - trust us, there's nothing quite like it.
With its elegant interiors and its surrounding natural beauty at the heart of the St. Lucian rainforest, the Boucan hotel offers a luxuriously charming collection of lodges – ideally positioned to enjoy the cooling breezes, and stylishly furnished to offer a soothing environment for ultimate comfort and the most peaceful and relaxing experience. Some of the lodges offer dramatic views of the Pitons and the Caribbean Sea while others are dotted around a relaxing garden courtyard, offering stunning views of the rainforest and the Pitons Mountains beyond. Possibly the hotel's most remarkable asset is its revolutionary and innovative restaurant with a cocoa-inspired menu and the most decadently scrumptious desserts. The only one of its kind, the Boucan restaurant infuses a touch of cocoa to create inspired savoury and bittersweet dishes with the subtle and not so subtle flavours of the organic cacao bean produced in the adjacent Rabot Estate. In short, this exceptional hotel truly delivers a sweet, chocolaty experience unlike any other for true chocaholics and those in search of something new to tickle their palate and indulge their senses!
Not much entertainment, but that's how we like it and what we expected. The Boucan and St. Lucia was exactly what we expected. Brilliant holiday.
Lorraine Radford reviewing Boucan by Hotel Chocolat (18-May-2015)
£1869 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services