Situated on spectacular Rodney Bay, near the northern tip of St. Lucia, in fact, many believe that the resort is located on the best beach in St. Lucia. This resort is for all types of traveller, those who want to be active or those who want to just relax by the pool.
One of the highlights of the hotel is the dining experience, with an abundance of fresh fruit and seafood prepared locally in many delicious ways. Pampering is a must and The Soleil Spa ultimate provides the ultimate in relaxation.
- Up to 2 Children Free & Free Guide to Pigeon Island Park & Free Guided Hikie to Monde Du Cap
- All suites contain extended terraces plus a living and dining room
- Enjoy various extras when staying at the hotel including $100 resort credit per suite when staying 7 nights or more
- Choose from three outstanding restaurants and sample authentic St Lucian cuisine and international fare
- An array of water sports are available for all abilities at this luxury beachfront resort
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
The Landings Hotel
- 1 Bedroom Villa Suite -marine View
- Bed and Breakfast
Situated on spectacular Rodney Bay, near the northern tip of St. Lucia, in fact, many believe that the resort is located on the best beach in St. Lucia, which is known as one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
The Landings has been designed to make expert use of Rodney Bay's natural harbor. Each accommodation features breathtaking views of the idyllic beach, harbor, lagoon or channel. The westward-facing beach provides a wonderful spot for floating on the calm waters of the bay. The Beach Club restaurant and bar offers the perfect setting from which to view the dazzling Caribbean sunsets. And the beautifully landscaped paths and harbor side promenades allow guests to enjoy lovely views throughout the resort.
At this exclusive luxury resort, guests can pamper themselves in the lavish 7,000 square foot Soleil Spa, sail in and out of the 60 slip yacht basin, play golf on a PGA 18-hole course, relax on the 800-foot private beach or beside one of the resort's many pools, take a launch to a superb snorkeling and diving site, enjoy a drink in the stylish Viscount Lounge and so much more.
Hotel Closed for renovations 1 September - 14 October
Loved the Landings. Not a lot to do if you are the active type but wonderful if you want a luxury accommodation and staff who will do anything to help.
Penny Parkes reviewing The Landings Hotel (21-Jun-2013)
£1399 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services