Set in a majestic building that dates back to the 18th century, this small luxury hotel exudes unique beauty and charm while exuding authentic Moroccan flair and tradition....
- Allow the hotel to help you set up various city tours and excursions
- Dine in one of the Moroccan salons or outside under the stars on the rooftop terrace
- After a tough day of sightseeing, relax at the spa with hammam and massage service
- Departs: london
- Arrives: marrakech, Morocco
- Departs: marrakech, Morocco
- Arrives: london
- Bed and Breakfast
Set in a majestic building that dates back to the 18th century, this small luxury hotel exudes unique beauty and charm while exuding authentic Moroccan flair and tradition. Beautifully positioned at the heart of Marrakech's old Medina and after having been completely renovated using traditional materials and the craft of local artisans, Riad Kniza is the epitome of Arabian enchantment and decadence. Don't let its size fool you, what it lacks in metres of space in more than makes up for in authenticity, perfectly recreating the Moroccan experience from days gone by. With a long list of world-renowned famous celebrities that have visited such as Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston and former U.S. presidents, it's not hard to see Riad Kniza's unique and magical Moroccan appeal.
£689 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services