Beyond the lure of the perfect soft sands, turquoise waters and tropical breeze, the Dominican Republic has a real beating soul and heart that you should get to discover. And you get precisely the best of both worlds in Boca Chica; a splendid beach resort just a short drive away from the vibrant capital of Santo Domingo, where you can soak up the local culture, visit museums, landmarks and generally immerse in the locals' way of life.
Get more out of your Dom Rep holiday with a beach stay that puts you within easy reach of all of Santo Domingo's attractions. Bring the kids along too; they will love the blissfully calm shallow waters, the colonial part of the city and the excellent children facilities!
- Each room boasts a panoramic terrace and a light and airy tropical decor, reflecting the laidback vibe of the Caribbean
- You'll be positioned just 23 km from the capital of Santo Domingo and only 10 km from Las Americas airport
- Mini Club for 4-7 year olds and a Kids' Club for 8-12 year olds with a playroom, children's pool, entertainers and a playground
- Departs: london
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: london
Be Live Hamaca
- Standard Garden Side
- All Inclusive
- Famous beachfront location in the Bay of Boca Chica
- Wide range of restaurants and bars for guests
Be Live Hamaca is located on the famous Bay of Boca Chica beside a beautiful sandy beach that is protected by a natural reef. This all-inclusive hotel offers a stunning setting and a wide range of leisure facilities for you to enjoy. Spend your days relaxing by the pool, strolling along the pretty beach or playing a round of golf. At night, sample the local and international cuisine, sip cocktails underneath the stars or even try your luck in the Casino. This hotel is also only 35 minutes from the attractions and vibrant night life of the historical capital city, Santo Domingo. With countless amenities and a fantastic Caribbean atmosphere, Be Live Hamaca offers excellent value for money.
So let us start at the beginning. Upon arrival, there was the Amstar guy with a large sign with displaying my name. Within minutes a small people carrier - once again with my name emblazoned on the windshield. The vehicle was almost new and spotlessly clean. The new road between PUJ and Romana...
Brian Wales reviewing Be Live Hamaca (16-Apr-2013)
£859 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services